🤓 HR Assistant
5 000 - 6 500 PLN brutto
🌍 InterviewMe | Przeskok 2, Warszawa🖥 https://interviewme.pl/
At InterviewMe & Zety we have been developing the best online resume builder on earth since 2014. Our products are visited for over 40 000 000 million users yearly.
Now we are also a part of the BOLD family - a global provider of products and tools for over 20 million job seekers a month. Together with the international team, we provide support for candidates in 4 offices around the world: San Francisco, Puerto Rico, India, and Warsaw.
We are constantly growing and because of that, we are looking for A-players to join our team of 80+ dedicated people!
Your daily tasks:
- Prepare and post job ads online and coordinate hiring activities.
- Prepare new hire paperwork ensuring legislation requirements are met.
- Support the work permits and relocation processes for new hires.
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) and ensure all employment requirements are met.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on recruitment and hiring.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Responding to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance.
- Manage benefits offering and enrollment.
- Manage various ad-hoc administration activities to support the effective running of the recruitment process (scheduling meetings and interviews, maintaining the agenda).
- Perform orientation workshops and update records with new hires.
Technologies we use:
- Recruitee, Greenhouse, OfficeVibe, JIRA, Confluence, Organimi, Google Sheets.
- Strong ability in using MS Office (Excel and Powerpoint, in particular).
- Ability to work with ATS software.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Attention to details.
- Proficiency in English and Polish.
Nice to haves:
- Proven experience as an HR assistant or relevant human resources/administrative position.
What do we offer?
- Medical package and a MultiSport card for you to be healthy.
- Culture of growth and development with a training budget.
- One-to-one meetings with your team leader - time devoted to you and your needs and goals.
- We have daily standups.
- Pet-friendly office with a well-integrated team, and regular integration parties.
- A room full of snacks and soft drinks.