🤓 Junior Talent Acquisition Specialist
🌍 Intrec | Centrum, Kraków🖥 https://pl.intrec.net/
#Remote, #HR, #Junior
IntRec is an innovative global employee recruitment assessment service provider with operations currently in Poland, the United Kingdom, and Spain.
As part of our growth strategy, we are seeking to hire a Junior Talent Acquisition Specialist
- 100% remote work
- Flexible form of cooperation - employment contract, mandate contract, B2B contract
- Tools necessary for the work,
- Flexible working hours
- Cooperation with a more experienced tutor
- Being part of a team that has a real impact on shaping the company
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications, and performing phone screenings
- Take ownership of candidate experience by designing and managing job postings, job descriptions, and position requirements
- Perform reference checks as need
- Facilitate the offer process by extending the offer and negotiating employment terms.
- Manage onboarding and new hire process
- Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices
- Manage the overall interview, selection, and closing process
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations
- A minimum one year of recruiting experience preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing in Polish and English languages.
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective and cooperative working relationships built on trust
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Comfortable making decisions independently
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking systems
- Ability to manage a wide range of relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods
- Understanding of Polish employment laws and regulations
- Familiar with a wide variety of sourcing methods.
Do you want to create a new story of intelligent recruitment with us? Apply now!