🤓 HR Business Partner
🌍 IQVIA | Domaniewska 48, Warszawa🖥 https://www.iqvia.com/
#zlecenie, #HR, #B2B
HR Business Partner (B2B contract, civil contract)
Provide support and guidance to less experienced members of an HR team in their day-to-day operational roles. Support the continuous improvement of the HR function, through development and implementation for all HR programs in an assigned business line. Work closely with the Commercial Business Unit HRBP and provide HR support to employees and management across assigned Business Unit. As HR Business Partner, with guidance, provide expertise, support and advice to assigned management teams.
- Develop strong and effective team relationships with HR specialist functions/Centers of Excellence, e.g., HR Shared Service, Finance PSC.
- Support line managers in the process of new employee orientation where appropriate.
- Conduct ad hoc reviews as directed and propose recommendations in handling employment legislation, compliance, HR systems, practices and procedures and, with guidance, provide support and education to line management.
- Participate as assigned, with minimal supervision, in working with senior HR team members in the day-to-day development and implementation of new local and global HR initiatives.
- Work with more experienced HR team members on organizational effectiveness and HR partnering change management efforts associated with reorganizations, mergers/acquisitions and transfers to ensure compliance to local legislation.
- Provide reports and analyses as requested by senior management.
- Support line managers in the recruitment and selection process where appropriate.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Extensive knowledge of local and relevant employment legislation
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications and HRIS applications
- Excellent problem solving, judgment and decision making skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Good influencing skills
- Good coaching and counseling skills
- Very high degree of discretion and confidentiality
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and plan routine activities
- Good ability to work in a matrix environment
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
- Professional HR Accreditation will be a plus