🤓 Tech Talent Sourcer
🌍 IQVIA | Konstruktorska 13, 02-673, Warszawa🖥 http://www.iqvia.com
#TechSourcing, #Technology, #Sourcing
Working as part of the EMEA Talent Acquisition Sourcing team, you will be responsible for multiple Tech Talent Pipelines across different countries (mainly Poland and the UK), owning the Sourcing Strategy and generation of candidates. Your role will be critical to impact hiring needs with a proactive approach, partnering with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to prioritize the business talent needs, building relations with prospects while also obtaining domain knowledge and market knowledge.
- Use diverse channels to identify and engage top talent (internal and external databases, Social Media, CV databases and job boards).
- Pre-screening and qualifying candidates.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with relevant networks (meetups, events, universities, etc.).
- Provide reports and maintain data on recruiting activities as required.
- Contribute to the development of the overall EMEA Talent Sourcing Strategy.
- Keep appraised of regional and local employment laws and regulations in order to ensure Company compliance.
- At least 2 years of experience working as a Recruiter, Headhunter, Recruitment Consultant, Talent Acquisition Specialist, Talent Sourcer or in a similar role, working in a corporate environment, RPO or Recruitment Agency.
- Experience Sourcing Tech profiles (e.g. DevOps, Python Software Engineers, Big Data, Data Science, Machine Learning).
- Proficient in Technical Talent Sourcing, creating pipelines, building Talent Pools and Maps, using creative and scalable techniques, tools and channels to identify and engage passive talent.
- Exceptional knowledge of Boolean, X-Ray and Advanced Searches (in LinkedIn Recruiter, Search Engines and other databases).
- Experience searching and reaching-out to Tech Talent outside LinkedIn, using platforms as GitHub, Stack Overflow, Kaggle, Reddit or Slack.
- Excellent written communication skills, able to succinctly articulate messages that are attractive and relevant for potential candidates, with a defined outreach strategy using multiple channels and points of touch, while always leveraging the company EVP and Employer Brand.
- Ideally prior knowledge of the Tech Talent markets in the UK and Poland, and/or having the ability to research to build insights.
- Fluent in English and Polish, any additional languages desired (e.g. French, Dutch or German).
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications, in addition to ATS and CRM applications (Workday, Yello or similar).
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients.
- Demonstrate a high degree of discretion and confidentiality.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.