🤓 Senior IT Sourcing Specialist
8 000 - 12 000 PLN netto
🌍 itCraft | Aleje Jerozolimskie 181B, Warszawa🖥 https://itcraftapps.com/
#recruitment, #it, #sourcer
Hi, we are itCraft. We have nearly 11 years of IT outsourcing experience delivering various mobile projects for clients all around the globe and dozens of completed projects.
Now we’re looking for an experienced (4+ years) Senior IT Sourcing Specialist who will support one of our clients in sourcing the best tech talents.
If you are an independent specialist with solid knowledge of the IT industry and an understanding of differences in tech positions, let’s get to know each other!
You are a perfect match for this position if you are:
- experienced sourcer (4+ years) with good knowledge of recruitment process and good practices,
- independent - you exactly know what should be done, what is a goal, and how to reach it,
- familiar with how to recruit on LinkedIn - you can prove it with concrete results,
- communicative and have no problem with making new relationships with candidates, partners, etc.,
- good in English (min. B2); higher English proficiency is a plus of course :)
What will you do?
- sourcing candidates for a variety of tech positions such as Java, .NET, Android, iOS, Flutter, Python, Front-end and others,
- being in constant contact with the Hiring Manager and being his right hand, and support in the recruitment process,
- expand the network of partners (recruiting agencies, independent agents, etc.),
- perpetually looking for new methods to reach candidates,
- verifying candidates’ CVs,
- make not only quick screenings but lead the entire recruitment process.
- any form of cooperation - B2B contract or full-time employment contract,
- pay scales: 8 000 - 12 000 zł net (B2B), 7 000 - 10 000 zł gross (full-time employment contract (UoP)),
- the job with daily challenges,
- 100% remote work,
- flexible working hours,
- budget for necessary tools,
- work with ambitious people in a friendly atmosphere,
- team-building event and trips,
- care of your well-being at work.
If everything goes our way, there will be 2 more steps on our recruitment process (apart from getting acquainted with your CV):
- Completing the form with various questions that help us to get to know you better.
- After that, we will invite you to participate in the interview to evaluate your experience, soft skills and check your English level.
If everything goes right, we will make you an offer.