🤓 IT Recruiter
🌍 itMatch | Podgórze / Warneńczyka, Kraków🖥 http://www.itmatch.pl
#headhunter, #itmatch, #itrecruiter
IT Recruiter - itMatch
We are a boutique recruitment company, established in 2012, specializing in the IT domain. itMatch is a group of energetic people who enjoy taking up new challenges and working together towards success in IT recruitment. Our clients are usually top tech product companies who open their offices in Cracow. Currently we are looking for a resourceful and ambitious person, who will join our open-market team as an IT Recruiter. You will be working exclusively for one of our clients, having close relation with hiring managers. Our office is located in Cracow, Podgórze.
- Bachelor degree (or close to graduation date)
- Experience in sourcing IT candidates - doesn’t matter if you learned it in an extra project, in student’s organization or during full-time work. We will adjust the level of the recruitment process to your experience, but we expect you to know the basics of a linkedin search and IT world.
- Flawless english (and polish) - our clients are mostly foreign companies so even though during day-to-day work you will mostly use polish, you need to be also able to use english fluently - both in writing and speaking
- Strong motivation to work in the IT recruitment sector - why is this the direction that you chose for your career?
- Proactiveness and creativity - recruiters often need to think outside of the box and find solutions to various problems
- Having a proven record of working in a project, working on goals (and achieving them)
- Strong analytical skills - good recruiter can gather and analyze data
- Having a polish working permit and living in Cracow
- End to end IT recruitment - starting from market mapping, sourcing, processing candidates, negotiating offers and sharing feedback (yes, we always share feedback!)
- Recruiting for various engineering and product roles (software engineers, testers, mobile engineers, managers, product managers, UX designers etc.)
- Working with the Client - participating in debriefing sessions, project meetings etc.
- Participating in the employer branding activities both for the Client and for itMatch (such as meet-ups, fairs, hackathons etc.)
- Preparing reports and making presentations related to the topics of IT recruitment
- Creating and distributing content for candidates (emails, Linkedin campaigns, booklets)
- Participating in extensive researches related to HR/IT recruitment issues
- Possibility to work on challenging and interesting recruitment projects
- Full training from the basics of IT world to the most complex recruitment cases
- Working in a boutique atmosphere :)
- Possibility to work with your Team Leader on a career path program, adjusted to your future development plans
- Yearly development budget for the trainings of your choice
- Compensation: basic salary + bonuses for hiring
- Laptop and a cell phone for every employee
- Full-time employment contract (if you are a student of last years but you have an exceptional skill set - we can try to work a schedule for you)
- In future: team building abroad! (previously we traveled to Hungary and to Spain :) )
- Access to our internal recruiter’s library
- Lux med package and multisport card
- Flexible working hours
- Work adjusted to the pandemic situation (currently 100% remotely, in 2021 we will probably move to hybrid)
- Participating in additional events such as Christmas, offsite’s, trainings etc.