🤓 IT Talent Acquisition Specialist
🌍 itMatch | Szewska 8, Wrocław🖥 https://itmatch.pl/
#wroclaw, #itrecruiter, #TAS
itMatch is a recruitment boutique that assists international IT companies in building their engineering centers in Krakow and Wrocław.
Due to our continual growth we are looking for an experienced IT Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our on-site recruitment team in Ocado Technology and its Wroclaw’s software development center. You will have the opportunity to source candidates for one company creating world-class systems at the intersection of robotics and IoT, cloud platforms, big data, machine learning, and powering the future of online retail through disruptive innovation.
IT Talent Acquisition Specialist
The chosen candidate will partner with both itMatch's sourcing team and Ocado’s HR, to cover a wide range of responsibilities:
- sourcing of candidates,
- supervising the recruitment process
- collaborating with key stakeholders to understand talent acquisition needs
- develop effective recruitment strategies
- generating innovative sourcing channels while building a talent pipeline of candidates.
- handle end-to-end recruitment, from drafting job descriptions and releasing new roles, through to managing the interview process as well as offer negotiations
- advising the business around compensation
- marketing internal opportunities for current employees
- producing reports
- analysing key recruitment metrics
- support the business in headcount planning
- monitor trends in recruitment
Our Client expects:
2-3 years of professional IT recruitment experience in similar roles, including experience in managing multiple internal or external clients and diverse stakeholders on senior level. We are interested in candidates with excellent communication and relationship management skills and a high degree of attention to detail. You must be able to work independently and possess a strong interest to learn quickly in a truly international environment. Fluency in Polish and English will be essential.
What we offer:
- Possibility to work on challenging and interesting recruitment projects
- Full training from the basics of IT world to the most complex recruitment cases
- Working in a boutique atmosphere ;)
- Possibility to work with your Team Leader on a career path program, adjusted to your future development plans
- Yearly development budget for the trainings of your choice
- Compensation: basic salary + bonuses for hiring
- Laptop and a cell phone for every employee
- Full-time employment contract
- In future: team building abroad! (previously we traveled to Hungary and to Spain :) )
- Access to our internal recruiter’s library
- Lux med package and multisport card
- Flexible working hours
- Work adjusted to the pandemic situation (currently 100% remotely, in 2021 we will probably move to hybrid)
- Participating in additional events such as Christmas, offsite’s, trainings etc.