🤓 Recruitment Administrator
🌍 itMatch | Władysława Warneńczyka 3/6, Kraków🖥 https://itmatch.pl/
itMatch is a recruitment boutique that assists international IT companies in building their engineering centers in Krakow
Due to our continual growth we are looking for an Recruitment Administrator to join our on-site recruitment team in Ocado Technology and its Krakow’s software development center. You will have the opportunity to develop in the Recruitment Administration area for one company creating world-class systems at the intersection of robotics and IoT, cloud platforms, big data, machine learning, and powering the future of online retail through disruptive innovation.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting recruitment teams from an administrative perspective; it would include uploading jobs on the system, capturing candidates’ CVs, managing vacancies on job boards etc.
- Assessing & analysing candidates' professional & soft skills as well as career motivation through careful resume screening and detailed phone conversations
- Managing incoming interviews scheduling, rescheduling and cancellation requests (telephone calls, video interviews, face to face interviews). It would include scheduling GreenHouse and WorkDay appointments, booking meeting rooms, facilitating Candidates during interviews.
- Give candidates an overview of the opportunities our client might offer.
- Search for information that might be crucial for employer and candidates,
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships between all parties involved, ensuring they are all up to date.
- Compiling recruitment reports as required and keeping GreenHouse/Workday up to date.
- Providing ongoing support for candidates and recruitment teams.
- Professional training programme and a buddy who will support you during the first weeks with us
- Opportunity to work with best Recruitment Consultants within the market
- Opportunity to be engaged in additional initiatives including Employer Branding and Job Fairs
- Permanent contract
- Private health care
- Multisport card
- Experience in Recruitment or Administration area
- Very good English - both verbal and written - B2 Level+
- Strong customer and client orientation skills
- Excellent communication, organizational, problem-solving and multitasking skills
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Team player