🤓 Recruitment Administrator
🌍 itMatch | ul.Warneńczyka 3/6, Kraków🖥 http://www.itMatch.pl
#recruitment, #HR, #admin
itMatch is a recruitment boutique that assists international IT companies in building their engineering centers in Krakow.
Due to our continual growth we are looking for an Recruitment Administrator to join our on-site recruitment team in Ocado Technology and its Krakow’s software development center. You will have the opportunity to develop in the Recruitment Administration area for one company creating world-class systems at the intersection of robotics and IoT, cloud platforms, big data, machine learning, and powering the future of online retail through disruptive innovation.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting recruitment teams from an administrative perspective; it would include uploading jobs on the system, capturing candidates’ CVs, managing vacancies on job boards etc.
- Managing incoming interviews scheduling, rescheduling and cancellation requests (telephone calls, video interviews, face to face interviews). It would include scheduling GreenHouse appointments, booking meeting rooms, facilitating Candidates during interviews.
- Search for information that might be crucial for employer and candidates,
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships between all parties involved, ensuring they are all up to date.
- Compiling recruitment reports as required and keeping GreenHouse up to date.
- Providing ongoing support for candidates and recruitment teams.
- Assessing & analysing candidates' professional & soft skills as well as career motivation through careful resume screening and detailed phone conversations
- Give candidates an overview of the opportunities our client might offer.
- Professional training programme and a buddy who will support you during the first weeks with us
- Opportunity to work with best Recruitment Consultants within the market
- Opportunity to be engaged in additional initiatives including Employer Branding and Job Fairs
- Permanent contract
- Private health care
- Multisport card
- Additional birthday day off policy
- Training budget
- Team building and integration meetings
- Hybrid way of working
- Experience in Recruitment or Administration area
- Very good English - both verbal and written - B2 Level+
- Strong customer and client orientation skills
- Excellent communication, organizational, problem-solving and multitasking skills
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Team player