🤓 IT Talent Acquisition Specialist
🌍 itMatch sp. z o.o. sp.k. | Szewska 8, Wrocław🖥 https://itmatch.pl/
#ITRekruter, #ITRecruiter, #TalentAcquisition
itMatch is a recruitment boutique that assists international IT companies in building their engineering centers in Krakow.
Due to our continual growth we are looking for an experienced IT Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our on-site recruitment team in Ocado Technology and its Krakow’s software development center. You will have the opportunity to source candidates for one company creating world-class systems at the intersection of robotics and IoT, cloud platforms, big data, machine learning, and powering the future of online retail through disruptive innovation.
IT Talent Acquisition Specialist
Miejsce pracy: Wrocław
The chosen candidate will partner with both itMatch's sourcing team and Ocado’s HR, to cover a wide range of responsibilities in two main domains:
- Effective Sourcing suitable CVs in regards to Ocado’s hiring needs
- Exploring new recruiting sources, job boards, and forums for sourcing talent
- Fostering interaction with prospective candidates to effectively market and sell opportunities
- Assessing & analysing candidates' professional & soft skills as well as career motivation through careful resume screening and detailed phone conversations
- Creating and building a network of qualified candidates
- Preparing recruitment summaries and reports
- Collaborating with key stakeholders to understand talent acquisition needs and develop effective recruitment strategies
- Generating innovative sourcing channels while building a talent pipeline of candidates. Handling end-to-end recruitment, from drafting job descriptions and releasing new roles, through to managing the interview process as well as job offers’ negotiations.
- Supporting Ocado Technology in headcount planning, monitoring trends in recruitment, and market intelligence.
Our client expects:
2-3 years of professional IT recruitment experience in similar roles, including experience in managing multiple internal or external clients and diverse stakeholders on senior level. We are interested in candidates with excellent communication and relationship management skills and a high degree of attention to detail. You must be able to work independently and possess a strong interest to learn quickly in a truly international environment. Fluency in Polish and English will be essential.
What we offer:
- permanent contract
- base salary + commission
- private health care
- multisport Card
- possibility to work with your Team Leader on a career path program, adjusted to your future development plans
- yearly development budget for the trainings of your choice
- new high tech and friendly office in the city center
- sweets and healthy snacks
- flexible working hours
- work adjusted to the pandemic situation (currently 100% remotely) - you can also participate in the process remotely