🤓 Talent Acquisition Specialist
🌍 ITMatch | Pawia, Kraków🖥 https://itmatch.pl/
#IT, #Recruiter, #onsite
itMatch is an employment service provider that facilitates the smooth transition of new IT companies that want to break into the Polish market. We believe that our expertise and constant adaptation to the ever changing requirements of the industry make us the leader in this field. Our team has a wealth of experience in the IT recruitment industry, being familiar with the local market and its trends.
Due to our continual growth we are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our On-site team in Ocado Technology Kraków.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
The chosen candidate will be responsible for two main domains:
- Effective Sourcing suitable CVs in regards to Ocado’s hiring needs
- Exploring new recruiting sources, job boards, and forums for sourcing talent
- Fostering interaction with prospective candidates to effectively market and sell opportunities
- Assessing & analysing candidates' professional & soft skills as well as career motivation through careful resume screening and detailed phone conversations
- Creating and building a network of qualified candidates
- Preparing recruitment summaries and reports
- Collaborating with key stakeholders to understand talent acquisition needs and develop effective recruitment strategies
- Generating innovative sourcing channels while building a talent pipeline of candidates. Handling end-to-end recruitment, from drafting job descriptions and releasing new roles, through to managing the interview process as well as job offers’ negotiations.
- Supporting Ocado Technology in headcount planning, monitoring trends in recruitment, and market intelligence.
- 2-3 years of professional IT recruitment experience in similar roles, including experience in managing multiple internal or external clients and diverse stakeholders on senior level.
- We are interested in candidates with excellent communication and relationship management skills and a high degree of attention to detail.
- You must be able to work independently and possess a strong interest to learn quickly in a truly international environment.
- Strong motivation to work in the IT recruitment sector - why is this the direction that you chose for your career?
- Fluency in Polish and English will be essential.
- Possibility to work on challenging and interesting recruitment projects
- Full training from the basics of IT world to the most complex recruitment cases
- Working in a boutique atmosphere :)
- Possibility to work with your Team Leader on a career path program, adjusted to your future development plans
- Yearly development budget for the trainings of your choice
- Compensation: basic salary + bonuses for hiring
- Laptop and a cell phone for every employee
- Full-time employment contract (if you are a student of last years but you have an exceptional skill set - we can try to work a schedule for you)
- In future: team building abroad! (previously we traveled to Hungary and to Spain :) )
- Lux med package and multisport card
- Flexible working hours
- Work adjusted to the pandemic situation (currently 100% remotely) - you can also participate in the process remotely
- Participating in additional events such as Christmas, offsite’s, trainings etc.