🤓 Benefit Specialist for the US
🌍 Jacobs | Marii Konopnickiej 31, Kraków🖥 https://www.jacobs.com/
#HR, #Office, #Benefit
Your responsibilities will include:
- Support annual enrolment activities (enrol, review and correction of duplicate records) in the company benefits programs including medical, dental, etc.
- Manage all relevant Compensation and Benefits reporting and administration and update Oracle.
- Reconciliation and submission of HR related invoices.
- Handle benefits related inquires and data entry.
- Recommends enhancements, improvements and simplifications of existing processes and procedures.
- Cooperate closely with Corporate Benefits, Accounting, Project Controls, Global Mobility and other HR Services teams.
- Support Tier 1 teams in handling more complex, not only Benefits related queries.
- You may be required to help with some additional work for other HR functions, not limited to Benefits.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 2-3 years of experience in HR or Payroll.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Exceptional time management, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work in a team environment, customer service oriented.
- Ability to ensure appropriate and efficient case resolution.
- Knowledge of HR or Payroll policies and processes.
- Previous experience in the US/CAN benefits administration would be an asset.
- Ability to work between 10:00-18:00.
- Fixed-term employment contract for 18 months ("umowa na czas określony") with the possibility of a further extension of the contract
- International working environment and unique company culture with emphasis on individual career growth and work-life balance
- Friendly atmosphere and professional collaboration founded on diversity and inclusion in the workplace (e.g. employees’ organizations initiatives like Women’s Networks, Green Team, Toastmasters, sport activities)
- Full time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualifications
- Benefits package (e.g. private medical care, life insurance, Multisport card, car park sharing system, bicycle parking, fruits)
- Ability to work remotely based on business requirements.