🤓 International Payroll Analyst (Italian)
🌍 Jacobs | Marii Konopnickiej 31, Kraków🖥 https://www.jacobs.com/
#Hybrid, #Italian, #English
Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow. Our multicultural team is now looking for new team members who are ready to explore challenging environment and deliver the best services to our employees. If you are motivated to dive into the detail and take ownership, we have the career you’re looking for!
As our Payroll Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Payroll Processing – processing new hires, employee changes, terminations, processing hours and pay for all employees, completing appropriate documentation and checklists accurately and timely
- Payroll Audits – finalize and balance payroll totals using internal tools, perform all necessary reviews and audits to reports produced by outsourced vendors, such us Gross to Net, payment reports, etc
- Internal Payroll Audits – gather payroll data for internal and client audits
- Reporting – run payroll related reports to support the needs of departments and customers
- Customer Service – provide a consistently high-level of customer service and manage escalated cases and service requests within the SLA requirements. Partner with HR/Accounting/Benefits & Compensation/Tax Department and managers/supervisors to ensure that a strong business relationship is maintained.
- Process Documentation/Training – create/update process documentation to include work instructions and process flows. Assess current processes to streamline and gain efficiencies.
- Knowledge – knowledge of end-to-end transactions, including highly technical and complex payrolls. Research and find creative solutions to solve payroll issues in an increasingly changing environment.
- Teamwork – support other team members to mentor and coach. Participate in team and company initiatives to support the “we” mentality vs. “I”. Work collectively as a team to ensure that we meet our monthly metric goals of processing with minimal errors, worked performed with SLA timeframes and positive employee feedback.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance
- Fluency in English, verbal and written
- Fluency in Italian, verbal and written (must have)
- Good understanding of the Italian Payroll and Labour law
- 4+ years of global payroll experience, with companies having 1,000+ employees
- Intermediate software skill and experience with Microsoft Excel, including pivots, lookups, filtering and sorting
- Basic proficiency and experience with Microsoft Word, Power Point and Visio.
- 2+ years In-house payroll experience utilizing a major ERP system, (i.e Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft)
- Ability to multi-task and re-prioritize on demand
- Self-paced, independent worker with a strong sense of accountability. Required minimal supervision
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- International working environment and unique company culture.
- Flexible working hours.
- Hybrid model of working (1-2 times per week from the office, other days – remotely).
- Personal development opportunities.
- Full time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualification.
- Benefits package including medical care, insurance, sport activities and other.