🤓 Health & Safety Specialist (Part - Time)
🌍 Jamf | Piotra Skargi 6A, Katowice🖥 http://www.jamf.com
Who we are:
Jamf, the standard for Apple in the enterprise, extends the legendary Apple experience people love to businesses, schools, and government organizations by simplifying Mac, iPad, iPhone and Apple TV deployment, management and security — anytime, anywhere.
We are a group of curious, self-starters with a passion for helping people make sense of technology – freeing nurses to care, teachers to teach and businesses to thrive. We take pride in making meaningful impact for tens of thousands of customers around the globe, all the while getting to work with the best Apple infrastructure and security platform in the world. We have over 1,300 employees worldwide with offices in the U.S., Europe, Japan, and Australia. To learn more visit: https://www.jamf.com/careers.
What you’ll do at Jamf:
At Jamf, we empower people to be their best selves and do their best work. The Occupational Health & Safety Specialist oversees a variety of OHS (BHP) tasks, including implementation of health & safety policy in the workplace and employee's OHS trainings, as well as the responsibility for observation of OHS processes, procedures and instructions, making sure all OHS documentation is complete, compliant with local laws and up to date.
- Creation, development and execution of internal company regulations and all instructions in the field of health & safety.
- Conducting health and safety trainings (initial, periodic, safety-raising trainings) for employees.
- Coordinating the validity of occupational health and safety trainings and medical examinations; cooperation with an occupational medicine practitioner.
- Developing OHS procedures and internal regulations, based on applicable law, including conducting analyses and risk assessments at workplaces, keeping them up to date.
- Keeping records and all reporting required by law in the field of health and safety and fire protection regulations.
- Taking actions aimed at improving the health and safety conditions in the company and at threats prevention.
- Conducting post-accident proceedings and preparing post-accident documentation.
- Overseeing fire protection matters in cooperation with building landlords.
- Cooperation with external control units.
Skills & Requirements:
- Fluency in Polish (required), and a very good level of English (both verbal and written, required).
- Formal qualifications in Health & Safety area (master's degree or post-graduate health & safety studies, required).
- At least 2 years of experience in a self-dependent OHS role (includes: trainings delivery, a successful implementation of OHS policy and risk at workplaces assessment) (required).
- Very familiar with current health & safety at workplaces regulations and laws (required).
- A "hands-on" attitude, proactive, self-dependent, able to drive OHS initiatives.
- A "catchy" eye to detail.
- Ready to work part-time and remotely (partially).
How we help you reach your best potential:
- We are progressive, but laid back. You are free to be you and work how you work best. Here, you manage your own day and your own work style.
- Our people are what make us great, and we protect our people. Jamfs across the globe receive a superior compensation and benefits package.
- Everyone has a voice and everyone can make a difference, our more than 90% employee retention rate agrees!
- Opportunity to make a real and meaningful impact for more than 38,000 global customers with the best Apple device management solution in the world.
- We put people over profits – which is why our customers keep coming back to us.
- Ability to support and give back to your community through volunteer paid time off.
- We embrace all perspectives. Our employee led I&D groups encourage employees to make real, actionable differences here at Jamf.
- Ability to grow in your professional career through advancement opportunities, including tuition reimbursement for those obtaining a degree.
- 24 of 25 world’s most valuable brands rely on Jamf to do their best work (as ranked by Forbes).
- Over 100,000 Jamf Nation users, the largest online IT community in the world.
You are the right kind of Jamf if:
Are you a reliable team player and a continuous learner? Do you love contact with people, as well as you are passionate about keeping workplaces safe? Do you want to help build a healthy work environment where people can feel secured? Do you like to raise people's awareness about health & safety at workplaces? Then this might be the role for you.
Our mission is simple; we help organizations succeed with Apple. At Jamf, we put people first. We focus on the human before we focus on the technology. We are just good people that have it at their core to do what’s right – for our customers, our employees and our communities.
Follow the conversation at #onejamf