🤓 Payroll Specialist EMEIA
🌍 Jamf | Piotra Skargi 6A, Katowice🖥 http://www.jamf.com
What you’ll do at Jamf:
The Payroll Specialist will manage the Payroll and Time Administration function for Jamfs European employee population. This individual will also support global expansion initiatives and provide insight for 3rd party vendor(s) to ensure payroll accuracy and compliance in multiple countries. As a member of the Human Resources team, this individual will be responsible for overall payroll processing and administration for EMEIA, and serve as first point of contact for all payroll and time related questions and issues.
- Responsible for monthly processing of EMEIA payroll (Poland, UK, Netherlands, Germany, France and Sweden) using ADP Streamline, including garnishments, benefits and taxes to employees consistent with country specific regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for Time administration to include positive (Regular, Overtime, etc.) and negative (Paid Time Off, Volunteer Time Off, etc.) time tracking.
- Responsible for delivery of day-to-day quality service within Payroll for European countries, according to legal and company requirements, with the external payroll provider (ADP Streamline) being responsible for most actual calculation.
- Responsible for absence management (sick leaves, quarantine/isolation, parenthood absences, all types of absences for employees entitled for additional tax deductibles and employees with overtime payments for proper payroll and tax calculation.
- Analyze country-specific employee allowances, overtimes and leaves of absence impacting payroll.
- Support employees by responding to payroll-related queries and answering HR Help ticket inquiries.
Skills & Requirements
- 2+ years of experience in processing payroll remotely for European countries (Required).
- 2+ years of experience with general understanding and application of payroll compliance regulations (Required).
- Effective communicator, both in English and Polish (oral and written).
- 4 year / Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field (Required).
- A combination of relevant experience and education may be considered.
- Proficiency in MS Excel.
- Ability to acquire Social Insurance Institution Account (PUE ZUS) access, available only for Polish resident.
- 2+ years of experience with Workday, ADP Streamline, or other payroll processing /HRIS systems (Preferred but not required).
- Great organizational and problem-solving skills with passion for data integrity, process definition, and continuous learning and improvement.
- Fluency in other foreign languages will be an asset (e.g. Dutch, Swedish, French, German).
How we help you reach your best potential:
- We are progressive, but laid back. You are free to be you and work how you work best. Here, you manage your own day and your own work style.
- Our people are what make us great, and we protect our people. Jamfs across the globe receive a superior compensation and benefits package.
- Everyone has a voice and everyone can make a difference, our more than 90% employee retention rate agrees!
- Opportunity to make a real and meaningful impact for more than 38,000 global customers with the best Apple device management solution in the world.
- We put people over profits – which is why our customers keep coming back to us.
- Ability to support and give back to your community through volunteer paid time off.
- We embrace all perspectives. Our employee led I&D groups encourage employees to make real, actionable differences here at Jamf.
- 24 of 25 world’s most valuable brands rely on Jamf to do their best work (as ranked by Forbes).
- Over 100,000 Jamf Nation users, the largest online IT community in the world.
You are the right kind of Jamf if:
You go above and beyond for others, genuine and willing to help, always. You support the team around you, you don’t point fingers or pass blame. You take responsibility for your actions, are open, and respect others. You value different perspectives, in how you work and how you learn. You are naturally inquisitive, like to create and be creative. You are a problem solver, curious and resourceful, self-driven and constantly improving. You roll up your sleeves and dig in. You are excited by not knowing what may lie ahead. You are willing to take risks, try new things, even fail just to do it better next time. You’re not a jerk. You put people first. You are a good person, someone who just wants to do the right thing.
Our mission is simple; we help organizations succeed with Apple. At Jamf, we put people first. We focus on the human before we focus on the technology. We are just good people that have it at their core to do what’s right – for our customers, our employees and our communities.