🤓 IT Recruiter
🌍 JMMJ Software | Rydygiera 8, Warszawa🖥 https://jmmj.software/
JMMJ Software is looking for a proactive recruiter willing to help the company grow, search for top IT specialists and hire the best candidates. If you want to have an impact on the organization you are working on, do things that matter.
- Responsibility for the entire recruiting life cycle (sourcing, recruiting and hiring new staff members in cooperation with Hiring Managers),
- Conducting the application review, interview, and hiring process for new employees,
- Sourcing and engaging IT professional profiles through networking, headhunting, LinkedIn,
- Building and managing a pipeline of active and passive candidates,
- Ensuring candidates to receive the best possible interview and hiring experience,
- On-boarding new team members,
- Identifying and implementing new strategies for attracting and selecting candidates,
- Streamlining internal company’s processes,
- Cooperating with experienced JMMJ managers, partners and executives,
- Organizing and coordinating company events when necessary.
If you possess these:
- 1+ year of recruiting experience conducting talent searches,
- Intermediate English skills (B2+) - it is important for us because you will be working with international clients and English speaking team members,
- Established network of contacts in IT,
- Ability to work independently and under time pressure,
- Strong sense of urgency on all tasks and deadlines,
- Analytical thinking,
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills,
- Pro-active and problem-solving attitude.
We can offer to you:
- A transparent contract and a comfortable employment model (you choose the type of the contract),
- Paid Vacations,
- Work in an experienced team,
- Work-life balance - possibility of flexible working hours and home office,
- Casual start-up atmosphere,
- Flat structure,
- No dress code,
- The best view from one of the highest viewpoints in the city,
- English classes with a native speaker and a top-class Polish tutor during working hours,
- Chill room,
- Company-sponsored events,
- A variety of drinks available at the office including tea, coffee, yerba mate chosen by you and your teammates.
If you have the qualifications mentioned above and are interested in joining the team, send us your CV.
Due to the large number of applications, only the candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted further.
JMMJ has completed IT projects across Europe and North America. The firm was founded in 2008 and since 2020 is a part Uptime Group.