6 000 - 8 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Kinguin | Poleczki, Warszawa🖥 https://www.kinguin.net/
We are looking for a Recruiter, who will join our People Team and help us out with our ambitious paln of Kinguin's expension. We are looking for a team player, willing to take full ownership over the recruitment process which are about to be launched. Once you join us, you'll find yourself among people passionate about gaming, technology and esports. You will gain invaluable experience and network with key partners in gaming and esports worldwide.
Founded in 2013, Kinguin has fast become one of the largest alternative marketplaces to Steam, Origin and Battle.net, with more than 12 million customers globally. The platform offers digital products, from video games to computer software and services. Kinguin is also one of the first large-scale supporters of the esports industry as a sponsor of tournaments, events and organizations.
Kinguin’s mission is to create an ecosystem built around the Player. To achieve this, Kinguin provides easy and secure access to games, innovative ways for Players to trade and conduct commerce, new ways for developers to reach Players directly. We do this all with the best customer support in the industry, and we have the awards to prove it.
- Take ownership over the recruitment processes you’re responsible for, from sourcing to onboarding;
- Provide recruitment advice to the hiring managers you’re closely cooperating with, and support them from the start to the very end of the processes;
- Source and recruit candidates using internal software, and external job posting platforms;
- Headhunt the candidates externally e.g. via LinkedIn;
- Conduct interviews, and prepare the detailed recruitment reports;
- Support and share experience with other team members.
- A minimum of a year of relevant HR experience in a professional services environment (including Recruiter role or similar);
- Good knowledge of English (at least B2) and Polish languages is a must;
- Knowlegde of Polish labour law
- Experience with multinational, dispersed companies, as well as a proven record of working in recruitment agencies will be an advantage;
- Ability to maintain high recruitment efficiency in the constantly changing environment;
- Proficiency in G-suite, would be a plus;
- Attention to detail, time management and prioritization;
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality;
- Ability to thrive on change and working independently.
- Work with a team, which has their own sense of humor, and strong focus on keep up the team spirit :)
- Dependable team, open for ideas and improvements;
- Constant feedback regarding your day-to-day operations;
- Fast-paced and constantly changing environment, which ensures possibilities of gaining new experience and professional development;
- Additional social packages: MyBenefit, Multisport cards, private health care, free English lessons, 50% discount code for games every two months, seniority program;
- Company bonus system paid monthly;
- All the tools and equipment necessary to perform your duties;
- Possibility to work fully remotelly.