🤓 IT Recruiter
🌍 Klika Tech | 1 Grabarska street, Wrocław🖥 http://1 Grabarska street
Are you a cheerful and sociable person who strives to help professionals find opportunities where they can apply skills at their best? Does it challenge you to be creative and use unusual sources to attract top talents? Do you want to be a part of the fast growing IoT-focused company Co-Creating amazing solutions for customers around the world?
We have an opportunity for you!
In Klika Tech we deliver best-in-class multi-domain IoT solutions for Fortune 500, mid-market and innovative well-financed startup companies worldwide.
We are growing our presence in Europe and opening the office in Wroclaw. Currently, we are looking for an IT Recruiter to join our friendly team and make it even stronger!
Using your excellent knowledge of the IT market in Poland, you will help us grow the engineering office in Wroclaw, you will be involved in the full-cycle recruitment process, you'll work in a collaborative environment partnering with other recruiters, hiring managers and interviewers, you’ll assist candidates in the hiring process. You’ll be free to share any ideas you might have regarding the improvement of the process.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Build a pipeline of potential and passive candidates through direct channels, social - media, and internet sourcing;
- Build deep partnerships with our Recruitment team to understand hiring needs, goals and capabilities;
- Maintain data reports and calibrated metrics;
- Conduct labour market analysis to identify trends, forecasts, and adjust salary ranges;
- Work with local and international job markets (e.g. Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan).
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- 2+ years of overall experience in recruiting;
- Sound knowledge on IT and cutting-edge technologies;
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills;
- Written and verbal communication skills in English and Russian
WE ARE GLAD TO OFFER YOU:
- flexible work schedule;
- healthcare insurance;
- bonuses from the company for important family events;
- we reward self-improvement: conferences and seminars useful for your professional growth.