🤓 Office Coordinator
🌍 Klika Tech | Braniborska 40, Wrocław🖥 https://klika-tech.com/
- Arranging onboarding processes, from hire to the first day, covering IT and desk set up to onboarding sessions and company/office induction arrangements.
- Making sure new employees have all necessary work supplies.
- Collecting and maintaining copies of employees' records.
- Assisting with filling in, submitting and obtaining documentation from the Government offices.
- Supporting other assigned functions.
- Performing various clerical tasks as needed (filing papers, checking office supply stock, organizing supplies, etc.).
- Keeping public office spaces clean and tidy.
- Working closely with IT and HR teams to ensure all systems are running efficiently, new employees have accounts on all platforms they need, and general IT stock is managed.
- Providing administrative support where required: vendors, suppliers, building administration.
- Managing the ordering of office materials and groceries.
- Organizing local team integration events.
- 2 years of experience as Office Coordinator.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Fluent English.
What we offer:
- Flexible work schedule.
- Private healthcare insurance - LuxMed.
- Benefit Program - NAIS platform.
- Bonuses from the company for important family events.
- We reward self-improvement: conferences and seminars useful for your professional growth.
- Office in the Wroclaw city center.
- Possibility of remote work during the pandemic.
- Possibility to choose between the B2B or employee contract up to your preference.