🤓 Junior Graphics and Communication Spec.
🌍 KMD Poland | Inflancka 4a, Warszawa🖥 https://career.kmd.net/
#Junior, #EmployerBranding, #EB
Junior Graphics and Communication Specialist
Contract of employment, Warsaw (Inflancka 4A)
Contract of employment, Warsaw (Inflancka 4A)
We are an awesome team of 7, and our focus areas are Employer Branding across KMD (Denmark and Poland), Communication (SoMe, CSR and PR) in Poland and our Talent Lab and Graduate program for newly or soon to be graduates.
We work closely together with our great colleagues in Recruitment, HR Operations and HR Business Partnering & Development, and act as OneHR.
We are looking for a passionate person with a curious and strategic-oriented mindset. Big thinker (who can efficiently translate words into visualization) and diligent doers. And also, a team player with a clear employee and candidate focus.
Our focus is to impact KMD’s organizational development and culture of work, hence we want to feel a match with someone who is bold and wants to have an influence on our global EB and communication strategy for the Polish and Danish market.
After your morning coffee you will be:
- Growing KMD’s visibility on Social Media by creating content (copywriting and graphic) in English and tracking the results
- Managing social media campaigns in FB Ads/LinkedIn Ads & gathering and analyzing data for optimizing & improving campaign performance (reports on Employer Branding metrics)
- Designing and creating content, graphics, materials & videos for social media channels, communication, and recruitment/marketing purpose. Sometimes in cooperation with external vendors
- Partnering with stakeholders to effectively drive SoMe & EB activities
- Administrating back end of careers website and taking care of visibility of KMD on job portals
- Co-organizing KMD presence during events/meet-ups/conferences/job fairs
- Influencing and being a part of employer branding strategy
- Collaboration with our KMD point of contacts of passion clubs (internal clubs of interest)
- Copywriting and co-creating content for internal communication and articles
- Checking market trends, sharing knowledge with a team, and developing and implementing innovative techniques to seek new ways of providing EB service across the borders – we are one EB team in PL and DK
We want you in our team if you:
- You are a bottomless ocean of ideas on how to create engaging content for social media and other online channels. Have plenty of ideas, but are also able to implement them
- You have experience in setting up and optimizing campaigns for social channels (LinkedIn, Facebook)
- Have graphic design skills and knowledge of Photoshop/Illustrator or other graphic design tools
- Have working knowledge of Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, Facebook Ads, MS Office
- Have strong copywriting and content creation skills (texts, images, videos, etc.), both written and spoken, allowing for fluent communication in Polish and English
- Have 1-2 years of relevant experience with a proven track record and successes working with graphic design, SoMe and Employer Branding (ability to measure and report the result of activities).
- Have strong coordination skills and a structured approach
- Have attention to detail and high quality of delivery while keeping a holistic and strategic approach to the projects (think broadly to quickly understand priorities)
- Have experience in working in an international, dynamic, and ambiguous environment
- Are a truly collaborative team player with a service-oriented approach
- Are a proactive person with a solution-oriented mindset (proactivity, creativity, optimism)
- Have a sense of humor, positive energy, happy and calm while working with people on engaging them in brand and SoMe activities
We are a perfect match if you additionally:
- Have experience in e-mail marketing and automation
- Are an experienced PowerPoint and Excel user.
- As we are a tech company - an IT background will be an advantage :)
You will love working with us for:
- Grow in your role
- Enjoy on-site meetups
- Participate in conferences in Poland and abroad
- Attend an average of 40 hours of training yearly
- Take part in the Internal Mobility Program
Scandinavian Culture and Workplace
- Earn Competitive salary
- Enjoy MyBenefit Cafeteria system with a wide range of services
- Make the most of your work and life
- Sport & passion communities and CSR initiatives
- Work in a human-oriented company
- Use high-level equipment
- Feel good at a green and ergonomic office and enjoy surprise treats
Meaningful and impactful work
- Make an impact that lasts - create and implement technological solutions
- And improve the lives of millions of people in the public and private sectors
Talented and Trusted People
- Cooperate with open-minded colleagues
- Work with experienced managers in an atmosphere full of trust
KMD (an NEC company) is committed to providing equal opportunities. Hence, we invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. At KMD all aspects of employment and cooperation including the decision to hire/cooperate with will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other status protected under local anti-discrimination legislation.
Copyright KMD 2021(C)