🤓 Junior Recruiter
🌍 KMD Poland Sp. z. o.o | Inflancja 4a, Warszawa🖥 https://career.kmd.net/join-kmd-poland
#juniorrecruiter, #ITrecruitment, #recruitment
Employment contract in Warsaw (Inflancka 4A)
We are looking for a Junior Recruitment Partner, who is eager to grow in the IT market and would like to join our in-house Talent Acquisition Team. In our organization.
- If you do not compromise on the quality, are curious and a big fan of an agile approach, who knows what does continues improvement mean in practice, then we should give ourselves a chance.
- If you enjoy developing trust-based business relationships, working in a truly collaborative team, feeling ownership for your responsibilities and their impact on the business, then we should meet.
- If you have plenty of ideas and would like to see them being implemented; then we should talk definitely.
- And additionally, if you are candidate and customer experience obsessed, then you should join us!
After morning coffee you will be:
- Supporting Recruitment Partners in conducting end-to-end recruitment processes focused mainly on IT roles, however with very diverse profiles; Once you reach the required seniority level you'll run your own recruitment processes
- Defining search strategy, sourcing, screening, interviewing, providing feedback sessions
- Developing and implementing innovative techniques to seek new ways to recruit candidates
- Acting as a Trusted Advisor for candidates ensuring excellent candidate experience
- Identifying limitations of the recruitment and sourcing processes and implementing new ideas to improve that processes
- Collaborating with EB on target-specific employer branding activities such as (online & offline) campaigning, conferences, meet-ups, etc.
- Contributing to other HR projects and processes with a focus on recruitment and ensuring desired employee/candidate/manager experience
- Managing candidate database and recruitment system
We want you in our team if you:
- Have first experience in a recruiter role, perfectly in the IT industry
- Have sourcing skills (direct search, social media, and innovative sourcing strategies)
- Are interested in the recruitment and talent acquisition standards and trends as well as IT market understanding (including its challenges)
- Are able to work in cross-functional (and cross-border) teams
- Have strong communication skills, both written and spoken, allowing for fluent business communication in Polish and English
We are a perfect match if you:
- Are passionate about talent attraction and IT trends
- Are a proactive person with a solution-oriented mindset
- Are business-minded and motivated by cross-collaboration to get things done
- Are open to give and get feedback
- Are able to challenge ideas in a constructive way
- Are a committed person with a huge drive to make a difference
- Are very well-organized with the ability to prioritize and work simultaneously on a number of projects in a fast-paced environment
- Would like to grow within a dynamic IT organization
- Have a good sense of humor, distance, and positive energy
You will love working with us for:
- Grow in your role
- Enjoy on-site meetups
- Participate in conferences in Poland and abroad
- Attend an average of 40 hours of training yearly
- Take part in Internal Mobility Program
Scandinavian Culture and Workplace
- Earn Competitive salary
- Enjoy MyBenefit Cafeteria system with a wide range of services
- Make the most of your work and life
- Sport & passion communities and CSR initiatives
- Work in a human-oriented company
- Use high-level equipment
- Feel good at a green and ergonomic office and enjoy surprise treats
Meaningful and impactful work
- Make an impact that lasts - create and implement technological solutions
- And improve the lives of millions of people in the public and private sectors
Talented and Trusted People
- Cooperate with open-minded colleagues
- Work with experienced managers in an atmosphere full of trust
KMD (an NEC company) is committed to providing equal opportunities. Hence, we invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. At KMD all aspects of employment and cooperation including the decision to hire/cooperate with will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other status protected under local anti-discrimination legislation.
Copyright KMD 2021 (C)