🤓 Group Accountant
8 000 - 10 000 PLN netto
🌍 Ladder Digital | Wyspa Słodowa 7, Wrocław🖥 http://ladder.io
About Ladder (ladder.io):
We’re specialists in Growth Marketing, experts at unlocking the power of data and making the best decisions to reach our clients’ growth goals. Through our data-driven testing process, we unlock the true growth potential of our clients all over the world.
Our client portfolio is diverse. We've worked with emerging startups to SMEs, scale ups to Fortune500 companies including some big names such as Nestle, Booking.com and Facebook to name a few. Our clients span business models from B2B to E-commerce, Mobile Apps to SaaS, as well as industry sectors including FinTech, consumer products, business intelligence, and more. Join our distributed team with HQs in the UK, USA, Poland and Greece to gain unrivalled experience within our world renowned agency.
WHO ARE WE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR? 🚀
A Group Accountant, who will take ownership of all accounting processes in the Group from their inception, through their adoption to their updating.
As a Group Accountant at Ladder, your mission will involve:
- Preparation of the Group management accounts
- Liaising with the external accountants for the monthly accounts
- Liaising with the external accountants for the monthly payroll
- Liaising with the external accountants for the quarterly VAT
- Liaising with the external accountants for the closing year-end and tax return file
- Gather all the monthly invoices for LAD PL
- Keep the accounting records (bookkeeping) in Xero for the LAD PL
- Accounts Payable for LAD PL
- Payment runs and bank reconciliation for LAD PL
- Prepare the contracts for the new starters and make sure signed and send to the accountants
- Help the finance department with universal reports
- Variance Analysis for the LAD PL
You’ll do great if you combine the following experience, skills and attributes:
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role at a service company,
- Proven track record of group accounting experience,
- Knowledge of Polish Labour Law,
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment,
- Perfect spoken and written English,
- Courses or certificates around Accounting are a plus,
- Previous experience working in an agency is a big plus,
- Treating roadblocks as growth opportunities..
🤘 High Emotional IQ -The ability to deliver tough feedback in a constructive manner - protecting the delicate creative ego whilst telling them it is all wrong is a true skill.
🤘 Team player - make decisions that are for the good of the group - we’re in it together.
🤘 Own it - Whether it’s something you're really proud of or something you’d rather forget (we all make mistakes). We want to be a place where we win together, lose together - and that starts with each of us taking responsibility for delivering the best we can. All-day. Every day.
PLN 8,000 - PLN 10,000 gross on employment contract or net on B2B
Perks that will come with your role at Ladder:
- Working at a vibrant and international workplace,
- Collaborating with amazing specialists in digital marketing (based in 9 different countries!),
- Flexible working hours (work around your own “Einstein Time”),
- Hybrid working model- you’ll split your time between our office (Concordia Hub on Wyspa Słodowa) and working remotely,
- Mental Health Days,
- Profit sharing scheme,
- Paid vacation leave,
- Budget for your home office equipment,
- Fully covered private medical care with Medicover and co-financed Multisport.