🤓 CEO Assistant
4 500 - 6 500 PLN netto
🌍 LEOCODE | Porcelanowa 23, Katowice🖥 http://www.leocode.com
#IT, #CEOAssistant, #Marketing
- Very good knowledge of English min. B2 (participation in meetings with English-speaking clients).
- Higher education or final years of studies (extramural studies are welcome, high availability required during the week).
- Experience in a similar position or in a student organization is welcome.
- The ability to analyze and synthesize information and offers.
- Good social media writing skills.
- Commitment, proactivity and entrepreneurship in action.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing conditions.
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Confidentiality of company data and acquired business information.
- Openness to work irregular hours and business trips in the country and abroad.
- Willingness to face new challenges.
- Driving license cat. B
- Patience :)
- Support in the current tasks of the CEO
- Preparation of letters, statements, reports, presentations for the needs of the CEO
- Keeping a schedule of meetings of the CEO
- Coordinating the circulation of correspondence and contracts
- Preparation of substantive summaries and business brochures
- Supervision and creation of promotional materials and personal branding of the company’s president, including social media (Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram)
- Organization of meetings, preparation of guests’ visits and their coordination
- Organizing business trips – booking hotels, tickets, etc.
- Support in administrative, office and logistic work of the office
- Ensuring efficient and professional communication inside and outside the company
- Supporting business decisions
- Taking care of the board’s fleet
- B2B: 4500 - 6500 PLN net
- UOP: 4000 - 5500 PLN gross
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of partial remote work.
- Flexible form of contract to be chosen by the candidate (UoP, B2B, UZ).
- Cooperation directly with the CEO is a chance to develop in the management area, this role will be treated as a transitional role and is intended to lead to career growth towards managerial positions.
- Continuous development of the scope of responsibility, tasks and accountability appropriate to the size of projects.
- Working with fantastic people, including divisional managers, clients and CEOs of other companies, may become a stimulus for further development in various fields, through the opportunity to deal with broad aspects of the business.
- Possibility to create your own content (blog posts, webinars).
- A 70% refund for the purchase of your work equipment – laptops, monitors, etc.
- Private medical care (Medicover).
- Support with sports and fitness exercises (Multisport).
- English lessons with native speakers.
- The support of professionals in the areas of psychology, coaching and law for employees and their relatives.
- Company retreat once a year and local integrations.
- Becoming part of a passionate, highly motivated, and professional team.
- Stable long-term cooperation.