🤓 Talent Acquisition Manager
14 000 - 20 000 PLN netto
🌍 LEOCODE | Porcelanowa 23, Katowice🖥 http://www.leocode.com
#recruitment, #manager, #leader
Office location: Katowice – hybrid work – 2 or 3 days from the office
Projects Overview: We work for both international and Polish clients. We are proud of more than 100 successfully completed projects and try our best to reach the most demanding customers from the technical point of view.
- Building on and managing the Leocode recruitment team, inspiring in everyday activities, providing leadership, ensuring continuous development
- Development and implementation of the best practices for the full cycle of recruiting, driving the hiring agenda and creating the Talent Acquisition strategy for Polish and international projects
- Direct and daily cooperation with the board (CEO, CFO, Head of Delivery, Head of Sales, Head of People) and other managers in order to create a Talent Acquisition strategy corresponding to the needs of the company`s development is the Partner for hiring managers to establish recruitment strategies
- Developing and maintaining a network of passive contacts and communities to help identify and source qualified candidates
- Creation of the development of ongoing creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies.
- Conducting recruitment processes for key positions in the company such as managers, leaders, architects etc.
- Actualization of weekly and monthly reports informing on the recruiting status and results of open positions.
- Min. 5 years of experience in IT recruitment, including at least 2 years as a project leader, team leader or manager
- Proven track record of success in a recruiting role, having had responsibility for sourcing, screening, interviewing and hiring for multiple positions concurrently
- Proven leadership of recruiting teams and recruitment practice
- Knowledgeable regarding recruitment and hiring process best practices;
- Ability to handle projects, follow-up and exhibit creative problem solving within a fast-paced environment
- Fascination with talent acquisition topics, following new trends and inspiring with the best practices
- Excellent communication abilities – also in English (B2/C1)
What we offer:
- independence in building Talent Acquisition strategy and department strategy
- participation in the senior management team influencing the company strategy
- salary bonuses depending on the results of work,
- the possibility of implementing your own ideas,
- private medical care (Medicover),
- support with sports and fitness exercises (Multisport),
- English lessons via Skype with native speakers
- psychological & coaching support for you and your relatives (EAP)
- company retreat once a year and local integrations,
- becoming part of a passionate, highly motivated, and professional team,
- hybrid work model (2-3 days a week in the office)