🤓 Executive Assistant to CEO
6 500 - 8 500 PLN brutto
🌍 Lerta SA | Wilczak 49, Poznań🖥 https://lerta.energy/
#asystent, #asystentka, #Executive
Lerta is the European enertech startup on a mission to become the biggest clean energy company in the world. The company enables power consumers and generators to maximize profits or savings with effective, AI-based management of aggregated in Virtual Power Plant assets on several markets simultaneously. Lerta's actions help to minimize the carbon footprint, increase green energy generation, and protect the planet. Lerta is backed by institutional investors, including WSE-listed PGE Polish Energy Group and Photon Energy Group.
As the Executive Assistant to Borys Tomala, CEO your responsibility will be to take as many tasks from Borys’ plate as possible. This means providing him with executive and administrative support and serving as primary point of contact for all internal and external stakeholders including other Lerta executives and international investors and shareholders.
This is a highly responsible and independent position which requires strong organizational and priority management skills, creative and entrepreneurial mindset and commitment to our mission and goals.
The role is a unique opportunity to quickly learn and grow along with the company and its international operations.
- Making Borys’ life easier through handling all tasks which don’t require his direct involvement.
- Prioritizing & filtering super important things and requests from just important ones.
- Reaching out to other executives and managers and compiling internal management and financial memos and reports.
- Supporting CEO with preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for stakeholders.
- Coordinating projects and processes owned by Borys – including executives recruitment, fundraising, corporate governance, new business development etc.
- Managing Borys’ time, calendar, and mailbox in a smart way – ensuring there is enough time for work between important meetings, categorizing e-mails and handling them on your own if possible.
- Representing Borys in the meetings if his direct involvement is not necessary.
- Travel organization – hotels and flights booking, planning optimal routes & time for multi-destination trips.
- Drafting official correspondence and documentation (both English and Polish).
- Conducting research on various topics.
- Other ad-hoc tasks including some related to Borys’ private matters.
- Excellent English (written and spoken) is a must.
- Fluent Polish (written and spoken) is highly desirable.
- Czech/Hungarian/Romanian is a huge advantage.
- 3+ years of experience as EA to C-level executive or senior manager.
- Understanding of financials (P&L, balance sheet) and corporate governance (minutes, resolutions, appointments etc.).
- Perfect communication skills.
- Excellent task-, time-management and problem-solving skills.
- Ability and desire to work independently with a high level of decision-making and ownership.
- Commitment and responsibility.
- Strong MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint etc.) skills.
- Domain experience (energy, technology, renewables) is an advantage.
Our offer and promise:
- PLN 6.500 - 8.500 gross monthly or B2B equivalent (depending on your qualifications and experience).
- Full-time employment in Poznan office.
- Opportunity of dynamic professional and personal development – working directly with CEO and other professional, international stakeholders.
- Co-building the quickly growing energy technology company with ambitions to become the biggest next-generation utility in the world.
- Work with the international team in the open, equal, diverse, and inclusive company.
- High-level of responsibility and independence.
- Benefits – Medicover healthcare, vouchers, and other perks.