🤓 Recruiter @LiveChat
🌍 LiveChat | Zwycięska, 47, Wrocław🖥 http://www.livechat.com
#Recruitment, #Talent, #HR
Our never-ending mission is to identify and attract the best talent. Help us recruit and assemble multiskilled teams that will build the next generation of top-notch customer service software. All of that comes with a performance-driven approach by using recruitment analytics to tell us what works and what doesn’t. You’ll act as quality control to ensure that we hire the best of the best.
If you are a born networker who strives to create an outstanding candidate experience and you know how to be the best friend of our Hiring Managers, apply now!
So, what will you do in this role?
- Run the whole recruiting pipeline for all LiveChat teams.
- Manage the full life cycle of the candidate, from screening to offer, and all that’s in between.
- Verify there is a culture fit, and guard the culture as if the company’s life depends on it.
- Work closely with product teams to ensure the recruitment process is well designed, implemented, and monitored.
- Develop sourcing strategy.
- Recognize talent that fits with LiveChat’s core values.
- Help create and monitor the best candidate experience and continuously look for improvements.
- Move out of your comfort zone by participating in plenty of company side projects.
This might be for you if…
- You understand that every role is important, and you feel comfortable recruiting for every open position (Marketing, IT, Support, Sales, Product).
- You have experience in building and owning the recruiting process and managing the entire candidate life cycle.
- Sourcing doesn’t scare you. GitHub, Twitter, and Facebook are sometimes great sources for candidates!
- You have grit, persistence, and are detail-oriented. You work hard and care about your craft.
- You are curious about people and a good listener.
- You are one of the rare people who understands people, technology, and business.
- You are a role model and team player.
- You stay calm and organized in a fast-paced environment. Patience is key.
At LiveChat, you can count on…
- Working together on a product that attracts more than 28k paid customers worldwide (and counting).
- Ability to work with other passionate people on big-league projects.
- A focus on self-development with a budget for all the Udemy courses you could want.
- Solid salary with all government expenses covered.
- All the equipment, tools, or books you will ever need or want.
- Multisport – check, private medical care – check, pizza on Friday – check, parking place – check.
- Dog-friendly environment. Yes, you can take your doggy to the office.
- A dedicated spot just for you on our Team page.
Questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us directly.
LiveChat Recruitment Team
We will be receiving your CVs until June 25th and get back to you in the following days. We are looking forward to your applications!