🤓 Talent Acquisition Partner
10 000 - 13 000 PLN netto
🌍 LiveChat | Zwycięska 47, Wrocław🖥 http://www.livechat.com
#remote, #job, #recruitment
At LiveChat, we want to create a world where people and businesses communicate without any barriers and can fully express themselves. Talent Acquisition Partner is on a never-ending mission of identifying and attracting the best talent!
About the role
Help us recruit and assemble multi-skilled teams that will build the next generation of top-notch customer service software. All of that comes with a performance-driven approach by using recruitment analytics to tell us what works and what doesn’t. You’ll act as quality control to ensure that we hire the best of the best.
If you are a born networker who strives to create an outstanding candidate experience and you know how to be the best partner of our Hiring Managers, apply now!
About your team
You’ll work with our amazing team – @Paulina, @Karla and @Kasia who will introduce you to our world and show you the best tricks to tackle daily challenges. Two great sourcers are helping them - @Alexandra and @Magda. @Ania is taking care of People Operations, and you can always count on @Aneta in terms of setting the right priorities and goals.
So, what will you do?
- Run the whole recruiting pipeline for all LiveChat teams.
- Manage the full life cycle of the candidate, from screening to offer, and all that’s in between.
- Verify there is a culture fit, and guard the culture as if the company’s life depends on it.
- Work closely with product teams to ensure the recruitment process is well designed, implemented, and monitored.
- Develop a recruitment strategy.
- Help create and monitor the best candidate experience and continuously look for improvements.
- Move out of your comfort zone by participating in plenty of side projects.
We use Lever to keep control of recruitment processes, Jira to track our side projects, Slack to communicate, Confluence for our long memory, and the whole G-Suite to help you organize your daily work.
This might be for you if…
- You understand that every role is important, and you feel comfortable recruiting for every position (Marketing, IT, Support, Sales, Product).
- You have experience in building and optimizing a recruitment process and managing the entire candidate lifecycle.
- Sourcing doesn’t scare you. GitHub, Twitter, and Facebook are sometimes great sources for candidates!
- You have grit, persistence, and are detail-oriented. You work hard and care about your craft.
- You are curious about people and a good listener.
- You are one of the rare people who understands people, technology, and business.
- You are a role model and team player.
- You stay calm and organized in a fast-paced environment. Patience is key.
Our ideal candidate will have
- Proven experience in an in-house recruitment team but don’t give up if you work in an agency – only attitude counts!
- Experience working closely with business
- Knowledge about IT and Marketing roles (differences between roles’ specifics, programming languages, databases, tools, and technologies, etc.)
- Fluent English
You’ll be taken care of
Life’s not all about work. Maintaining a work-life balance is tricky, especially now. We’ll help you take care of your physical and mental health, the key to flourishing at your job.
- Books and courses - Read as many books as you want with our Amazon account and expand your skills with courses from CXL, Reforge, Udemy, and more.
- English lessons - Improve your English by participating in individual online English lessons with a native speaker. We’ll cover half the price.
- Innovation Sprint - Every two months, we take two weeks to focus on innovative ideas, strategic discussions, continuing education, and planning our work.
- Cozy home office - Buy a desk and chair you like. We’ll refund up to 1,000 PLN.
- Equipment and accessories - Get a new laptop and any other equipment that you’ll need to excel at your job.
- Government costs covered - We automatically adjust your salary to any changes in obligatory government fees.
- Unlimited time off - Take your time off whenever you need it — whether it’s vacation, sick leave, or an emergency.
- Multisport - Invest in your well-being with a sports membership card.
- Employee Assistance Program - Ask for therapeutic or legal help anytime you and your family need it.
- Medicover - Take care of yourself with a private healthcare plan.
Bond with your team:
- Personal and team integration budget - Each team has a recurring integration budget to spend on team-building activities. You'll also get a similar personal budget.
- Worksmile platform - Every month, we’ll credit your account with money. Spend it on shopping, relaxation, and more benefits available on the platform.
- Pet-friendly office - We love animals. Feel free to bring your pet friends to our Wroclaw office anytime you want.