🤓 Senior Administrative Manager
7 500 - 10 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Livespace | Tadeusza Rejtana 17, Warszawa🖥 https://www.livespace.io/pl/
#startup, #seniormanager, #administration
At Livespace, we love enabling SMB success by helping sales teams worldwide achieve predictable growth through sharing knowledge and best-practices, thanks to our process-oriented SaaS CRM.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Administrative Manager who will be responsible for completing a range of administrative duties in different departments and will ensure that all support activities are carried out efficiently and effectively to allow the other operations to function properly.
Ready for your next adventure?
Your key responsibilities:
- Preparing all the necessary documentation to the external accounting agency to provide manage invoices, payments, receipts and other accounting documents (eg employee documentation, payroll)
- Providing solutions to constantly growing business needs
- Preparing regularly scheduled reports and analysis, documents
- Creating and archiving documents eg. agreements, contracts
- Handling client settlements and debt collection activities
- Creating, optimizing and updating administrative procedures and office policies
- Cooperation with service providers, external vendors and workplace management to assure proper operations of the office
- Managing office equipment and supplies, and ordering new equipment and supplies as needed
- Providing support support to the Board Members
- You feel comfortable while multitasking and handling multiple requests from different individuals and departments
- You are detail oriented and have strong problem solving skills
- You present structured and independent working style
- You are more than comfortable with numbers
- Your are able to handle a wide variety of tasks with confidence
- At least 3 years proven experience in a similar position
- In-depth understanding of legal procedures (eg. changing company’s legal form)
- Familiarity with financial management principles
- Solid knowledge of MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good command of English (verbal and written)
- Can-do attitude and being extremely independent will be the key
- Ability to work in a hybrid model – you will be expected to be present at the office at least 2 days a week
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with GDPR procedures (especially in the context of employee / client data)
- Familiarity with Polish Labour Law and employment regulations
What we offer:
At Livespace, your work matters. Not only do we provide an environment where everyone can excel and achieve their full potential – we have fun doing it!
- Competitive salary:
- 9 000 – 12 000 PLN net (invoice value) on B2B Contract, or
- 7 500 – 10 000 pln brutto PLN gross on UoP depending on skill and experience.
- Monthly benefit budget in Nais, for discretionary use (health coverage, sports package, etc.)
- Flexible work environment – hybrid from our Mokotów office.
- Solid substantive and practical support – we’re dedicated to continuous learning.
- A wide array of internal & external training, and access to external experts covering both hard and soft skills.
- A Macbook to work on, plus whatever you need to make your workspace ultimate.
- Lots of independence and space to try out your own ideas – we love new ideas and go-getters.
- An open and friendly environment, filled with awesome people you can count on for a helping hand, a great conversation, and a good laugh.
- The chance to show off your trivia mastery skills with our team-made Kahoots, during our weekly All Hands meetings.
Who you will meet with during the recruitment process:
Head of People, Administration Manager, COO
Good to know:
All positions require a job-specific assignment to be completed.