🤓 Head of People
14 000 - 16 000 PLN netto
🌍 Livespace sp. z o.o. | Rejtana 17, Warszawa🖥 http://www.livespace.io
At Livespace we believe that people are at the center of our success. That’s why we’re looking for a dynamic, open, and mindful Head of People to foster our mission, vision, and strategic goals by growing and supporting our winning team. As Head of People, you will be a key member of our management team responsible for building our internal culture and ensuring our future success.
Since 2014, Livespace has been enabling SMBs’ success by helping sales teams worldwide achieve predictable growth by sharing knowledge and best-practices via our process-oriented CRM. If you are a warm, people-centred leader who is passionate about building and implementing innovative best-in-class people strategies within IT scale-ups – then we should talk.
Ready for your next adventure?
Your key responsibilities:
- Building and implementing a culture of transparency and trust, working closely with both managers and the rest of our awesome team.
- Establishing the “people” function in our company; creating and executing our people strategy.
- Shaping a terrific, friendly, and positive company; recruiting the best people on the market and keeping engagement up and motivation high within our team.
- Playing a key role in leading, advising and supporting hiring managers during the selection and recruitment process.
- Being the point of contact for all people-related issues.
- Planning and implementing EB activities along with our marketing team – we are proud of our brand, and want to be a visible part of the community.
- Monitoring key people and HR KPIs, and making decisions accordingly.
- Managing the HR budget.
- You are a people person, with lots of energy and a strong can-do attitude.
- You care about the well being of others, mindfulness, and work-life balance.
- You are eager to create a great work place, with your colleagues in a high-potential environment.
- At least 3-5 years of HR experience.
- Demonstrated success in recruiting and building teams in a fast-growing company.
- Proficient in introducing, implementing, and leading people processes.
- Hands-on approach and passion for delivering measurable results.
- Proven ability of being a positive change agent.
- Experience working with start-up companies, IT scale-up and international environments is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience working with and recruiting IT and product managers would be an advantage.
- B2 English or higher – we are becoming more and more international!
What we offer:
At Livespace, your work really matters. Not only do we provide an environment where everyone can excel and achieve their full potential – we have fun doing it!
- Competitive salary:
- 14 000 – 16 000 PLN net (invoice value) on B2B Contract, or
- 11 620 – 13 280 PLN gross on UoP depending on skill and experience
- Monthly benefit budget in Nais, for discretionary use (lux med, sports package, etc.)
- Flexible work environment – 100% remote or hybrid from our Mokotów office.
- A Macbook to work on, plus whatever you need to make your workspace ultimate.
- Lots of independence and space to try out your own ideas – we love new ideas and go-getters.
- An open and friendly environment, filled with awesome people you can count on for a helping hand, a great conversation, and a good laugh.
- The chance to show off your trivia mastery skills with our team-made Kahoots, during our weekly All Hands meetings.