🤓 (Junior) HR Advisor with German&English
🌍 Lufthansa GBS | Wadowicka 3B, Kraków🖥 https://www.lufthansa-group-business-services.com/
#recruitment, #HR, #HRadvisor
Would you like to learn how to attract candidates for jobs, verify their skills and how to provide pleasant recruiting experience, both to a candidate and a hiring manager? We will teach you all of these!
In your role, you will be responsible for delivering talented and qualified candidates for open positions within the Lufthansa Group.
- You will discuss the recruitment criteria with a Hiring Manager and post a job advertisement on chosen job boards.
- Every day you will verify the incoming resumes and job applications. After selecting the most qualified candidates, you will conduct phone screenings or assess their skills based on their recorded video interviews.
- Afterwards, you will schedule Hiring Manager interviews with the best candidates.
- Some candidates might need your assistance in organizing their flight journey or an accommodation.
- You will act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the whole selection process.
Our ideal candidate for this role is passionate about recruitment and possesses very good communication and interpersonal skills.
- You feel confident in speaking German and English over a telephone.
- Prioritization is well known to you, thus, you can easily decide what tasks are critical.
- You are able to cooperate in a team, but when needed, you can also conduct your individual tasks independently.
- Thanks to your highly developed attention to details, you can easily spot mistakes in order to improve quality of the processes.
- By being solution-oriented, you are able to offer multiple solutions to the problem.
- You are also customer-oriented, which means that you focus on customers, their requirements and needs.
- Being inquisitive by nature, you usually regard challenging situations as an opportunity to learn something new.
What we offer?
- Hybrid working model - during pandemic majority of teams work 100% from home
- Flexible working time (you can start work from 6am till 10 am)
- Opportunity to work from each part of Poland during remote work
- New branded and modern office: 200 adjustable desks, several types of meeting rooms, bike amenities, lounge rooms and chill out spaces, cozy kitchens and excellent public transport in a walking distance (rondo Matecznego)
- Daily professional contact with German speakers
- Possibility to fulfil a dream about far journeys with attractive discounts for flight tickets
- Private medical care for employees and their family members
- Sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- Access to LinkedIn Learning online courses and trainings prepared by our amazing training team :)
- Continuous improvement environment
- Supportive & friendly working atmosphere - we work towards a joint success
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It’s our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.