🤓 (Junior)HR Advisor with German - Finance
🌍 Lufthansa GBS | Wadowicka 3B, Kraków🖥 https://www.lufthansa-group-business-services.com/en/
If commination of finance, HR and German language is interesting for you, you definitely should apply to our HR Finance team!
What you will do:
What you will do:
- Maintenance of personal accounts.
- Loans, refunds and advanced payments to Lufthansa Group employees.
- Leavers’ account reconciliation and dunning procedure.
- Posting of salary, bank statements.
- Salary payments.
- Intercompany clearing and month/quarter/year closure activities.
Which skills we need:
- Analytical skills and good command of MS Excel.
- German min. B2 required.
- English min. B1/B2 required.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business administration will be an asset.
- Experience with SAP P02 will be an advantage.
- Ability to work analytically, focus on details and high accuracy.
- Proactive attitude as well as team player.
- Diligent, independent and systematic approach to work.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
What we offer:
- Hybrid working model - during pandemic majority of teams work 100% from home
- Flexible working time (you can start work from 6am to 10am)
- Opportunity to work from each part of Poland during remote work
- New branded and modern office: 200 adjustable desks, several types of meeting rooms, bike amenities, lounge rooms and chill out spaces, cozy kitchens and excellent public transport in a walking distance (rondo Matecznego)
- Daily professional contact with German speakers
- Possibility to fulfil a dream about far journeys with attractive discounts for flight tickets
- Private medical care for employees and their family members
- Sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- Access to LinkedIn Learning online courses and trainings prepared by our amazing training team :)
- Continuous improvement environment
- Supportive & friendly working atmosphere - we work towards a joint success
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It’s our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.