🤓 Operations Director
🌍 Making Waves | Asnyka 9, Kraków🖥 https://www.makingwaves.pl/
#makingwaves, #peopleperson, #operationsdirector
We’re looking for an experienced manager with the proven ability to lead multiple teams. You’ll have previous experience in HR, delivery and/or operations, ideally in a software house or digital agency.
You will report to the Managing Director and will play a key role overseeing the work of several teams (developers, designers, content editors, accountants, HR). You will work closely with executives and line managers to ensure that internal processes and teams are setup efficiently and are aligned with business goals. You will be a proxy connecting business and people.
Who are we?
Making Waves is a full stack IT consultancy that creates digital industry leaders and helps them embrace digital transformation. Best described as a cross between a creative software house and an interactive agency, we design and develop a full range of digital services and solutions.
Kraków office consist of approximately 80 employees – developers, digital solution designers, web content specialists. The company strives to create an atmosphere in which employees can feel supported in their professional aspirations. This leads to the concept and practice of employees’ autonomy balanced with business goals.
- Collaborate with executives and line managers to ensure that internal processes and teams are setup efficiently and aligned with business goals
- Take care of business requests, allocate people to projects, contribute to setting up project teams
- Make sure business targets are met across teams, monitor key metrics, come up with optimization suggestions
- Contribute to company strategy by giving an internal perspective
- Ensure the right capacity in teams
- Ensure employees development plans are executed across teams
- Implement career paths model in the organization
- Ensure employees satisfaction
Who are you?
We want you to have:
- Proven experience in leading multiple teams
- Experience in working in a software house or digital agency would be an asset
- Easiness to communicate with both C-level executives and regular employees
- Sociable and outgoing personality and a team player mindset
- Professional command of English
- Interest and experience in a multicultural work environment
What do we offer?
- Organizational culture that supports innovation with freedom to implement your own ideas
- Amazing atmosphere with great people and plenty of opportunities to socialize
- Flexible working hours, relaxing breaks and attractive benefits like Workation (combining work and travel)
- An individual development plan and budget for training of your choice
- Home-office up to 2 days a week
- A well-stocked kitchen with bread, cheese, ham, yoghurt, cereal, coffee, tea and fresh fruit delivered every day
- In-house English and Polish lessons
- Social benefits (MultiSport card, life insurance, private medical health care - LuxMed)
- A great office with air purifiers and bicycle stands, right in the city center by the old town
More about us & our benefits
You can dive deeper into Making Waves’ company culture at our career website. Still, the best thing is to contact us so that we can meet in person!