🤓 Senior Accountant (Scandinavian market)
🌍 Making Waves | Asnyka 9, Kraków🖥 http://praca.makingwaves.com/
#senioraccountant, #accountancy, #scandinavianmarket
Currently, we're looking for a Senior Accountant to join our small Finance Team. We do accounting internally for Making Waves and other companies in the North Alliance Group.
You will be independent and responsible for a portfolio of 2-3 small Swedish companies. Revenue recognition and salaries are taken care of in Sweden, but the rest will be the your responsibility; accounts payable, bank, monthly VAT and tax reporting, month and year end closing. Knowledge of Swedish regulations is not required, we will train you on that.
Who are we?
Making Waves is a full stack IT consultancy that creates digital industry leaders and helps them embrace digital transformation. Best described as a cross between a creative software house and an interactive agency, we design and develop a full range of digital services and solutions.
Kraków office consist of approximately 80 employees – developers, digital solution designers, web content specialists. The company strives to create an atmosphere in which employees can feel supported in their professional aspirations. This leads to the concept and practice of employees’ autonomy balanced with business goals.
We’d like you to have:
- +5 years’ experience in accounting, preferably with personal responsibility of smaller firms.
- Solid understanding of accounting principles and relevant education.
- Experience with Polish accounting will be a great asset.
- Good working knowledge of English.
- Knowledge of a Scandinavian language would be a great asset.
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel.
- Advanced knowledge from several accounting systems would be an advantage.
Anything else? Well, we hope that you are:
- Hard working, structured and independent.
- Good communicator across borders and professions.
- Team player: loyal, flexible, proactive, focused on change and improvement.
What else can we offer?
- An opportunity to have a real impact on how we work.
- An unique organizational culture that supports innovation without imposing strict corporate rules.
- Flexible working hours, relaxing breaks and attractive benefits.
- A possibility for developing your passions in interest groups.
- An individual development plan and budget for international conferences and other personal development initiatives of your choice.
- Language classes in English and Polish.
- A well-stocked kitchen with bread, cheese, ham, yoghurt, cereal, coffee, tea and fresh fruit delivered every day.
- A great office with air purifiers and bicycle stands, right in the city centre next to the Old Town.
- Possibility to visit Oslo and/or Stockholm, if you like to travel.
More about us & our benefits
You can dive deeper into Making Waves’ company culture at our career website. Still, the best thing is to contact us so that we can meet in person!