🤓 IT Recruiter
🌍 ManpowerGroup | Al. Grunwaldzka 472, Gdańsk🖥 https://www.manpowergroup.com/workforce-solutions/talent-solutions
#IT, #Manpower, #Recruitment
IT Recruiters/ IT Sourcers
At ManpowerGroup Solutions, we are currently looking for a new team member to join us in supporting Talent Acquisition for one of our global clients. We are looking for a self-starter with strong interpersonal skills and wide experience within IT Recruitment. Today we are a team of result-oriented Recruiters/Sourcers that provides innovative talent deliver solutions to acquire top talent for our clients.
You will be responsible for driving aspects of both client and candidate relationship management on an international scale. Together with one of our senior members you will be involved in full cycle recruiting where you will be managing Client/Hiring Managers expectations, advice on recruitment strategies etc.
In this role you will be working with one of two major projects where one of them is focused on borderless recruitment for one of Europe’s largest digital transformation projects and the other one, supporting one of the world’s top financial software companies where you can expect to work with roles located in Americas, LATAM, APAC, and EMEA. The roles will primarily be senior-level IT/Engineering.
- Partner with other TA members and client to deliver, understand, qualify and prioritize current demand.
- Identify and implement innovative ways to source candidates.
- Manage the full cycle recruitment process with a focus on providing an exceptional candidate experience.
- Continuously maintain an attractive network/pipeline of potential candidates.
- Develop relationships with our clients and candidates through excellent interpersonal skills.
- 2+ years of experience as a Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Specialist working with IT roles.
- Proven top performance, utilizing creative techniques to find quality candidates quickly.
- Experience in end to end full-cycle recruitment from sourcing to closing the recruitment process.
- Experience working direly with international clients/candidates.
- Expert-level experience with sourcing tools. (e.g. LinkedIn Recruiter, GitHub, StackOverflow).
- Experience with all administrative tasks within ATS including data entry, candidate tracking, etc.
- Fluency in English both written and verbally.
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hour
- Possibility to work on one of ManpowerGroup’s major global accounts.
- Possibility to apply for multisport card and private medical care
- Access to innovative recruitment tools, websites, and knowledge from our recruitment centers across the whole world (US, UK, Peru, Philippines and many more!)
- Training and workshops programs delivered by HR experts
- Possibility to have an impact on a company's growth and development
If you are interested in this position, feel free to apply!