🤓 Senior IT Recruiter
🌍 ManpowerGroup | Al. Grunwaldzka 472, Gdańsk🖥 https://www.manpowergroup.com/workforce-solutions/talent-solutions
#IT, #Recruiter, #Manpower
At ManpowerGroup Solutions, we are currently looking for a new team member to join us in supporting Talent Acquisition for one of our global clients. We are looking for a self-starter with strong interpersonal skills and wide experience within IT Recruitment. Today we are a team of result-oriented Recruiters/Sourcers that provides innovative talent deliver solutions to acquire top talent for our clients.
You will be responsible for driving aspects of both client and candidate relationship management on an international scale. Together with one of our senior members you will be involved in full cycle recruiting where you will be managing Client/Hiring Managers expectations, advice on recruitment strategies etc
In this role you will be working with one of two major projects where one of them is focused on borderless recruitment for one of Europe’s largest digital transformation projects and the other one, supporting one of the world’s top financial software companies where you can expect to work with roles located in Americas, LATAM, APAC, and EMEA. The roles will primarily be senior-level IT/Engineering.
This will include direct and indirect sourcing techniques, building a strong network, conducing preliminary market research and monitoring market trends. On the top of that this role requires continues improvement in terms of both recruitment knowledge and personal development to support business objectives.
- Building long-lasting relationships with candidates
- Developing an ongoing and diverse pipeline of prospective candidates
- Participating in the ongoing development of creative recruitment sourcing strategies
- Conducting phone interviews
- Searching for candidates using innovative tools and methods (social media, X-ray search, Boolean etc.)
- Writing recommendations about candidates
- Updating the reporting on regular basis.
- Ability to analyze and evaluate job descriptions and data needed to determine courses of action
- Ability to build sourcing strategies and use various methods of research
- Experience in high volume recruitment for different industries
- Stakeholder management on different levels of organization
- Fluency in English, knowledge of additional languages will be considered as a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong organizational skills, including time management and multi-tasking
- Customer-centricity, attention to client’s needs
What we offer:
- Career opportunity at the leading global recruitment organization
- Flexible working hours and working from home possibility
- Fruit and vegetable delivery on Mondays
- Sports card and private medical care
- Innovative recruitment technology
- Training and workshops
- Internal initiatives like Learning & Development, Social Media, Event Management, Innovation Labs & much more
If you are interested in this position, feel free to apply!