🤓 Senior IT Recruiter (Cloud)
🌍 ManpowerGroup | Al. Grunwaldzka 472, Gdańsk🖥 https://www.manpowergroup.com/workforce-solutions/talent-solutions
#recruitment, #HR, #cloud
Senior IT Recruiter (remote work in Poland)
At ManpowerGroup Solutions, we are currently looking for a new team member to join us in supporting Talent Acquisition for one of our global clients.
We are looking for a self-starter with strong interpersonal skills and wide experience within IT Recruitment, especially in Cloud Solutions.
Today we are a very positive team full of passion for recruitment and result-oriented Recruiters and Sourcers that provides innovative talent deliver solutions to acquire top talent for our clients.
You will be responsible for driving aspects of both client and candidate relationship management on an international scale.
Together with one of our managers, you will be involved in full-cycle recruiting where you will be managing Client and Hiring Managers' expectations, advice on recruitment strategies.
In this role you will be working for our client an industry leader, creating world-changing technology that enables global progress and enriches lives, that stands at the brink of several technology inflections—artificial intelligence (AI), 5G network transformation, and the rise of the intelligent edge—that together will shape the future of technology, where you can expect to work with roles located in EMEA region. The roles will primarily be Cloud architecture roles.
- Develop recruiting strategies
- Review job orders and employment applications to match applicants with job requirements
- Search for job candidates using various sources such as databases, internet recruiting resources, networking, job fairs, media advertisements, recruiting firms, or employee referrals
- Select job applicants, confirm their qualifications, and refer them to hiring managers, making recommendations when appropriate
- Interview job applicants as part of the screening process to get information on their work history, job skills, training, and education, and inform them of the position’s duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits, and working conditions
- Analyze employment data related to the position and create reports based on your findings
- Contact applicants to inform them of their application statuses and conduct background or reference checks on job applicants, particularly those who will be given job offers
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and negotiation skills
- Strong social aptitude and ability to build relationships
- Technical knowledge to be able to talk to job prospects and understand qualifications
- Preferred: recruitment knowledge of Cloud Solutions
- 3+ years of experience as a Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Specialist working with IT roles, especially in the cloud architecture area.
- Proven top performance, utilizing creative techniques to find quality candidates quickly.
- Experience in end-to-end full-cycle recruitment from sourcing to closing the recruitment process.
- Experience working direly with international clients/candidates.
- Expert-level experience with sourcing tools. (e.g. LinkedIn Recruiter, GitHub, StackOverflow).
- Experience with all administrative tasks within ATS including data entry, candidate tracking, etc.
- Fluency in English both written and verbally.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hour
- Possibility to work on one of ManpowerGroup’s major global accounts.
- Possibility to apply for multisport card and private medical care
- Access to innovative recruitment tools, websites, and knowledge from our recruitment centers across the whole world (US, UK, Peru, Philippines, and many more!)
- Training and workshops programs delivered by HR experts
- Possibility to have an impact on a company's growth and development
If you are interested in this position, feel free to apply, just send us your CV in English!