🤓 Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
🌍 ManpowerGroup Solutions | Grunwaldzka 411, Gdańsk🖥 https://www.facebook.com/RPOcoreEMEA/
At ManpowerGroup Solutions, we are currently looking for a new team member to join us in supporting Talent Acquisition for one of our global clients. We are looking for a self-starter with strong interpersonal skills and wide experience within IT Recruitment.
You will be responsible for driving aspects of both client and candidate relationship management on an international scale and will be involved in full-cycle recruiting where you will be managing Client/Hiring Managers' expectations, advice on recruitment strategies, etc.
· Partner with other TA members and clients to deliver, understand, qualify and prioritize current demand.
· Identify and implement innovative ways to source candidates.
· Manage the full cycle recruitment process with a focus on providing an exceptional candidate experience.
· Continuously maintain an attractive network/pipeline of potential candidates.
· Develop relationships with our clients and candidates through excellent interpersonal skills.
· 2+ years of experience as a Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Specialist.
· Proven top performance, utilizing creative techniques to find quality candidates quickly.
· Experience in end to end full-cycle recruitment from sourcing to closing the recruitment process.
· Experience working direly with international clients/candidates.
· Expert-level experience with sourcing tools. (e.g. LinkedIn Recruiter, Boolean, etc.)
· Experience with all administrative tasks within ATS including data entry, candidate tracking, etc.
· Fluency in English both written and verbally.
What do we offer?
• Flexible working hours (you can come to the office between 8-10)
• Working from home one day per week
• Possibility to work on one of ManpowerGroup’s major global accounts.
• Fresh fruit and sweets delivery every Monday
• Possibility to apply for the Multisport card and private medical care
• Training and workshops programs delivered by HR experts
• Possibility to have an impact on a company's growth and development