🤓 Talent Acquisition Specialist
🌍 ManpowerGroup | Swobodna 1, Wrocław🖥 https://www.manpower.pl/
Talent Solutions (the brand of ManpowerGroup) helps organizations create flexibility and agility around their talent strategy to enable them to transform how they attract, understand, manage and evolve their workforces.
For our client as part of Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), we are looking for development oriented who will join our recruitment team to support us inacquiring talents in non-TI areas.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
What will be your tasks?
- Source candidates, effectively utilizing internal/external advertising on career sites and all the relevant tools and sources including but not limited to social media platforms, job boards, networking, employee referral
- Act as a trusted advisor to hiring managers, providing expert advice on recruiting best practice and advice on strategies to source and recruit best talent on respective market
- Be part of local, regional and global project targeting to enhance talent acquisition, employer branding and onboarding tools and processes
- Deliver against recruiting targets whilst ensuring great candidate experience and Hiring Manager satisfaction throughout end to end proces
- Be partner & advisor to regional organization in the area of labor market expertise, talent sources& processes, employer branding, candidates relations, university relations, recruitment practices and processes etc.
- Deliver against personal KPIs and contribute to overall ROI and satisfactions metrics
What we expect?
- Fluency in English language both written and spoken
- Knowledge of Applicant Trakcing Systems
- Good understanding of HR processes and employment market realities
- Ability to build relationships and build positive image of the company
- Experience in acquiring talent and working with people leaders in the area of human resources - min. 4 years
- University degree
What can we offer you?
- Opportunity to gain experience in one of the biggest Global Service Center - on the part of our clients’s team
- Stable empolyment (contract or b2b)
- Clear and stable career path
- Remote work and all necessary eqipment/work tools
- Access to the ManpowerGroup benefits program (Medical care, Multisport card, PZU Insurance)