🤓 Talent Acquisition Specialist EMEA
🌍 ManpowerGroup | Al. Grunwaldzka 472, Gdańsk🖥 https://www.manpowergroup.com/workforce-solutions/talent-solutions
#TAS, #Recruitment, #HR
Talent Acquisition Specialist EMEA with English (location in Poland & full work permit are a must)
At ManpowerGroup Solutions, we are currently looking for a new team member to join us in supporting Talent Acquisition for our global clients. We are looking for a self-starter with strong interpersonal skills and wide experience within IT Recruitment. Today we are a team of result-oriented Recruiters/Sourcers that provides innovative talent deliver solutions to acquire top talent for our clients.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist EMEA is responsible for sourcing, screening, and conducting first stage phone interviews of qualified professionals with the ultimate goal of developing and maintaining a diversified pipeline of candidates available for open positions on the global MSP program. This will include direct and indirect sourcing techniques, building a strong network, conducting preliminary market research, and monitoring trends. On top of that, this role requires continuous improvement in terms of both recruitment knowledge and personal development to support business objectives.
- Building long-lasting relationships with candidates and stakeholders
- Developing an ongoing and diverse pipeline of prospective candidates
- Participating in the ongoing development of creative recruitment sourcing strategies
- Conducting phone interviews
- Screening active applications
- Searching for candidates using innovative tools and methods (social media, X-ray search, Boolean, etc.)
- Writing recommendations about candidates
- Conducting trainings
- Updating the reporting on regular basis.
- Ability to analyze and evaluate job descriptions and data needed to determine courses of action
- Ability to build sourcing strategies and use various methods of research
- Experience in high volume recruitment for different industries
- Stakeholder management on different levels of the organization
- Fluency in English, knowledge of additional languages will be considered as a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong organizational skills, including time management and multi-tasking
- Customer-centricity, attention to client’s needs
What we offer:
- Career opportunity at the leading global recruitment organization
- Flexible working hours and working from home
- Multisport card and private medical care
- Innovative recruitment technology
- Training and workshops
- Internal initiatives like Learning & Development, Social Media, Event Management, Innovation Labs & much more
If you are interested in this position, feel free to apply!