🤓 IT Talent Acquisition Specialist
7 100 - 14 200 PLN brutto
🌍 MAZAJ | Chorzowska 150, V piętro, Katowice🖥 https://mazaj.pl
#remote, #itrecruitment, #ittalentacquisition
- Minimum 1 years of professional IT recruiting experience.
- Ability to proactively build an active pipeline of available candidates that support our client's needs.
- Working experience of an applicant tracking system and strong knowledge and management of advertising to various social media outlets.
- Demonstrated experience building relationships across all levels of an organization and collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Good verbal and written communication in English.
- Strong time management, ability to hit the ground running, and understanding of recruitment metrics.
- Ability to work independently and proactively with a passion for building diverse, equitable, and inclusive teams.
- Experience communicating confidently and tactfully with all levels of an organization.
- Recruit top industry talent that can provide our customers with innovative solutions.
- Coordinate and deliver the entire recruitment lifecycle - qualification and screening of candidates, interview scheduling, administrating technical tests and follow-ups.
- Assist with general inquiries, maintain time expectations, gather feedback, and track and communicate candidate process to all relevant parties.
- Drive recruitment campaigns in social media and more.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects within recruitment and internally with key stakeholders.
- Produce weekly recruitment activity reports on the status of applications.
We measure what is usually not measurable.
By joining MAZAJ, you will measure what is usually not measurable or difficult to verify. Using Big Data, Business Intelligence, and Machine Learning achievements, we can collect, monitor, forecast, and visualize data, which is the starting point for analyzing and making decisions about change.
We like to think in a different way – Soft Systems Thinking.
Being at MAZAJ, you will get to know and use Soft Systems Methodology to improve complex business processes. It shifts our mindsets away from a linear to a circular approach and helps us see the big picture of the client's business. By understanding how things are interconnected, we can work out solutions that bring change successfully.
We respect your individualism because we value being genuine. At MAZAJ, we believe that we can use the best in us as a team, complement each other, and create real value.
Sense of caring
You are never alone with us because we work together. At MAZAJ, we support and learn from each other. You will have the opportunity to systematically develop your knowledge and competencies to be up to date with the latest trends and news from the industry.
At MAZAJ, we value clear procedures and applied methodologies as they ensure full transparency of our activities. The well-organized work will give both you and our clients the confidence that, as a team, we will provide high-quality solutions within the budget and time we have committed to.