🤓 HR Specialist
5 300 - 7 000 PLN brutto
🌍 MediaGroup Worldwide AG | Pawia 9, Kraków🖥 https://mediagroupww.com/en/
#operations, #recruitment, #hr
Type of work: hybrid.
MediaGroup Worldwide is looking for a HR Specialist who will join our worldwide team in Cracow.
Our vision is to create an international environment of skilled digital marketing experts, who strive to deliver extraordinary results for our clients.
Our work is our passion, but at the same time we care about the work-life balance.
Human Resources Specialist job description:
The HR Specialist will help to coordinate all human resource and office management related functions. You will take care about the end-to-end recruitments, personnel files, and ensure smooth and efficient office operations. Above all, the successful candidate is resourceful, communicative, fast and takes responsibility for their work. These are the attitudes we look for, above your experience and current skills.
- 1+ year of relevant experience in office management and/or human resources
- Fluency in English is strongly required - you will work with staff all over the world
- Knowledge of Polish labour law
- A master’s degree or higher in a social sciences, business administration or management discipline is strongly preferred
- Familiarity with hiring foreigners is preferred
- Accuracy in working with large amounts of data
- Excellent communications and personnel management skills and ability to relate to people at all levels of an organization and of different multi-cultural backgrounds
- Highly organized project management and planning skills
- Proficiency using Microsoft office suite, and other relevant software
- Experience/understanding of digital marketing would be a plus
To help you understand your typical day, let us guide you through your main responsibilities:
- End-to-end recruitments
- HR paperwork including preparing any documentation and records required for contracts signing
- Close cooperation with Polish external payroll and Swiss accountant
- Keeping track of employees timesheets, holidays and sick leave
- Workload management
- Employee evaluation process support
- Organising team meetings and events helping to bring the team together
Joining us is:
- working in a truly international atmosphere with people from all over the world. MGWW counts 16 nationalities and 20 languages. Corporate language is English
- work in amazing and modern buildings in one of our offices (Cracow, Copenhagen, Hong Kong)
- working as part of a global team of highly motivated experts, in a very social atmosphere
- opportunities to grow professionally due to the continuous learning culture with frequent trainings, conferences, coaching and access to top-class marketing tools
- supportive team members, working closely together to best service our clients
- joining a company that really emphasize work-life balance. We truly listen to the voice of each member and offer flexibility in every sense of the word.
What we offer:
- The ability to work in a global team of highly motivated expert, in a very social atmosphere.
- Flexible working hours.
- Work in an amazing and modern office in the center of Kraków.
- Career development.
- Work-life balance.
- Type of contract adjusted to your preferences.
- 25 days of annual leave on B2B. Bank holidays from Monday to Friday are respected as well.