🤓 Technical Recruiter & EB Specialist
🌍 Medius | Żółkiewskiego 17B, Kraków🖥 https://www.mediusflow.com/
#E2E, #recruiting, #eb
We are a Swedish SaaS, company headquartered in Stockholm with a couple of offices in Europe, US, and Australia. In a nutshell we are aiming to simplify the invoicing process with our web applications.
For our Cracow office we are looking for an experienced IT recruiter who can join and support our employees and help with acquisition of new faces.
We believe you are a curious person and always willing to learn more in your profession.
Technical Recruiter & Employer Branding Specialist
What will you do?
- Conducting end-to-end recruitment process
- Sourcing candidates through direct/executive search, using professional networking sites, creating, and posting job adverts
- Conducting F2F interviews with candidates
- Collaborating closely with development teams to share knowledge
- Developing and improving recruitment strategies and processes
- Cooperation with the recruitment agencies as well as other external vendors
- Driving activities related to internal and external Employer Branding
- Monitoring the IT labor market in Poland
- Responsible for and driving the onboarding process together with HR BP and recruiting manager
- Coordinating and participating in events such as IT Conferences, Job Fairs, MeetUp's
- Coordinating an internal events
- Owning our social media channels
- Help out with office facilities stuff
What kind of experience should you have?
- At least 3 years of experience in the IT recruitment area and good understanding how software development company functioning
- Up-to-date knowledge of the newest techniques for sourcing best talents
- Competence to build trusted relationship with hiring managers and other team members
- Strong drive and interest in Employer Branding
- Fluent English
- Experience with EB in SM channels is an advantage
What will you love?
- Working in a multinational team
- Flat structure and people-oriented environment
- Pro – active, ongoing communication & collaboration
- Social colleagues and team work across boarders
What we are offering?
- International environment with Swedish working culture
- Home office if needed (up to 100% during pandemic time)
- Individual training budget + 5 days off for conferences
- Multisport card, privatehealthcare, life insurance
- In-house technical trainings, board games parties, occasional events, team breakfasts, games room, fresh fruits, great coffee
The company is a fast growing company and recruitment for organic growth is on top of the strategic agenda!
You will work close with hiring managers both in Cracow and internationally and local HR BP. You will report directly to Vice President HR, based in Stockholm, Sweden. You will be part of a HR team with HR professionals globally.