🤓 Junior Talent Acquisition Specialist
3 000 - 4 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Merapar Technologies | ul. Arkońska 6, Gdańsk🖥 https://merapar.com/careers/
Merapar is a European, Cloud-based services business that provides innovative, complete solutions.
Currently, we are looking to expand our energetic and highly knowledgeable team in Gdańsk to deliver genuine value to our clients.
As a Junior Talent Acquisition Specialist at Merapar you will work in close collaboration with our IT Recruiter and HR team to find the best Developers to join our team in Gdańsk. You will learn about the intricacies of in-house recruitment and learn how the recruitment process works.
You will hit the ground running and think on your feet!
We are open to part-time job student candidates, as well as those without such status.
What we offer:
- a fantastic work atmosphere and great colleagues in your team - knowledgeable and passionate about what they do,
- a deep commitment to investing in your knowledge - we want to actively support your development and help you maximize your career opportunities by internal knowledge shares, conferences, certifications, courses, and more!
- an innovative international experience - you will work closely with our colleagues from the Netherlands, Germany, and Great Britain,
- to add to your salary, we offer benefit packages (gym, life insurance, and private healthcare).
What you will do:
- Search for defined roles, necessary to grow our team in Gdańsk and make it stronger,
- Building strong, long-lasting connections with the top Talents in the Tricity area,
- Use different channels to find and attract the best Developers (LinkedIn, Github, social media),
- Work closely with Merapar’s HR team,
- Manage and maintain our internal candidate database,
- Suggesting new ideas for improving talent acquisition in Merapar,
- Be involved in the market research and building new strategies for attracting the top Talents.
You are the right fit if you:
- Use both spoken and written English on at least a B2 level of proficiency,
- Have a positive, problem-solving, and enthusiastic mindset,
- Value transparency, honesty and have a strong sense of responsibility for your work,
- Like to work closely with people and have very strong interpersonal skills,
- Are interested in recruiting trends.
You’ll receive additional bonus points for:
- Having sourcing or recruitment experience,
- Being knowledgeable about job boards, LinkedIn, and sourcing techniques.