🤓 Employee Care Advisor - French Speaking
🌍 Merck Business Solutions | Centrum, Kraków🖥 https://www.merckgroup.com/
#french, #employeecare, #HR
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: As our Employee Care Advisor, you will be an important ambassador of our employee experience and will be the first point of contact, as well as the expert in HR related topics and tasks for our customers - managers, employees, external candidates and HR Business Partners. You will identify customer needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and / or alternatives across the whole employee lifecycle from hire to exit. You will handle complex inquiries via phone in the native language of the customer. In addition, you will screen and qualify questions coming in via digital channels, answer the majority and dispatch cases that require deep subject matter expertise to the responsible teams. To constantly improve, streamline and simplify our self-service for managers and employees, you will manage and maintain our HR knowledge base. This involves reviewing, challenging and improving knowledge articles which aim to explain our company HR products & procedures to enable our customers.
Who you are:
- Fluent French and English language skills are essential. Any other European language is an add on (e.g. Italian or Spanish)
- Previous experience in a Shared Service Centre (e.g. Payroll, HR Administration or any HR related position) is required
- Customer service experience, ideally in a first contact centre environment
- Experienced in Human Resource topics across the employee lifecycle (preferably French market) is highly desirable; however, full training will be provided
- ability to handle multiple activities in parallel (multitasking)
- capability to structure your daily work
- solution and customer satisfaction oriented
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.