🤓 HR - Time & Attendance Specialist
🌍 Merck Business Solutions | Strzegomska 42 A-B, Wrocław🖥 http://www.merckgroup.com
#T&A, #payroll, #hradmin
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- You will be responsible for performing daily Time & Attendance processes and data entry transactions, resolving problems and recommending solutions for our employees located in Ireland and UK.
- You will need to ensure information validity of employee population records; supervising and keeping data entry for accuracy; updating procedures as necessary to achieve optimal operational efficiency, coordinating and handling Time & Attendance process including ensuring legal compliance.
- Other key responsibilities would be active support for payroll processing and cooperating with external service providers, especially in area of insurance and delivering scheduled reports for Payroll, Environment Health and Safety (EHS), Human Resource Business Partners (HRBPs), Centre of Expertise (CoE) upon request.
Who you are:
- At least 1,5 year of working experience: in Shared Services Center, in data and records management (T&A, Payroll and/or HR admin)
- Fluent English language skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, with a focus on MS Excel
- Exceptional customer service skills with ability to anticipate customer needs and provide them with relevant information in a timely and proactive manner
- Strong analytical, problem solving, critical thinking, organizational skills
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.