🤓 Specialist HR Reporting
🌍 Merck | Strzegomska 42 A-B, Wrocław🖥 https://www.merckgroup.com/en
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join out company as Specialist for HR Reporting within MBS Employee Services. You will work as part of the Global HR Reporting team and analyze and discover value through data and information that drive value for our company. You will apply advanced knowledge of HR systems/applications and expert data analysis skill to outline trends and key insights that influence strategic resource allocation decisions. You will work hands-on on delivering reporting cases to our stakeholders within the agreed Service Level Agreements and responding to routine ad hoc report requests, ensuring appropriate handling of confidential data, and following necessary approval protocols for access to data.
Who you are:
Who you are:
- Min. Bachelor's degree in related filed, Human Resources preferably
- Min. 3- 5 years of experience in HR Reporting & Analytics
- Substantial knowledge of SAP SuccesFactors modules (esp. Employee Central)
- Strong skills in Reporting Center functionalities (e.g., Canvas Reporting)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Proficient in creating graphical representation of data through various charts and graphs with experience in one or more data visualization technologies such as Tableau, Qlikview, Microsoft Power BI, Business Objects or similar
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.