🤓 HR Application Consultant - Escriba
🌍 Merck | Strzegomska 42AB, Wrocław🖥 https://www.merckgroup.com/en
#german, #HR, #SAP
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: As HR Application Consultant you are responsible for providing and maintain all required HR documents templates in Escriba and SAP for usage of HR services agents in Poland and Germany: troubleshooting and adjustments in the system in case of error or needed corrections of the documents, organization and performing of testings for newly uploaded templates or corrected templates; contacting and cooperation with external application vendor; cooperation with HR services in Germany and Poland; working closely with German legal department to clarify content of the documents; cooperating with Business Technology team. You will be responsible for updating procedures and work instructions when necessary to achieve optimal operational efficiency. You participate and support global and/or local HR projects and build partnerships with colleagues, HR Business Partners and customers. You strive for improvement/optimization of processes within realm of responsibility and will focus of work time and results on delivery of very good quality services to the organization.
Who you are:
- 2+ years of experience in HR Shared Service Center and very good knowledge of systems and technology that support workforce administration
- Very good knowledge of German and good knowledge of English are required
- Experience with SAP required (technical skills: troubleshooting, testing), Escriba training will be provided
- Proactive and customer-focused attitude
- Analytical, details oriented, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to organize time efficiently by prioritizing work and concentrating on key tasks
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!