🤓 Specjalista ds. Serwisu i Rozwiazań HR
🌍 Merck | Strzegomska 42AB, Wrocław🖥 https://www.merckgroup.com/pl-pl/locations/merck-business-solutions-europe.html
#kadry, #HR, #administracja
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: As HR Services and Resolution Specialist you are responsible for maintaining HR data record in global and/or local HR systems, prepare HR documents such as contracts, addendums, and answer routine and complex questions and escalated customer service inquiries via email and phone (about HR policies and procedures, workforce administration) or routing inquiries to the appropriate resources when required. You follow, respect and use 4 eyes principle to ensure quality of processes data and documents, and you ensure information validity of employee population data and records and accuracy of data entry of HR information for all employees. You are responsible for updating procedures and work instructions when necessary to achieve optimal operational efficiency. You participate and support global and/or local HR projects and build partnerships with peers, HR Business Partners, and customers. You strive for improvement/optimization of processes within realm of responsibility and will focus of work time and results on delivery of very good quality services to the organization.
Who you are:
- 4+ years of experience in HR Shared Service Center and very good knowledge of systems and technology that support workforce administration
- Very good knowledge of Polish Labor law
- Very good English knowledge
- French is an asset
- Proactive and customer-focused attitude
- Analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to organize time efficiently by prioritizing work and concentrating on key tasks
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
- Excellent written, oral, presentation, facilitation and interpersonal skills
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!