🤓 HR Administration Specialist
5 900 - 7 650 PLN netto
🌍 MERIXSTUDIO | Małachowskiego 10, Poznań🖥 https://www.merixstudio.com/
#payroll, #administration, #hr
Merixstudio is a full-stack, agile software team of creative technologists from Poznań.
With our primary services being web&mobile app development, product design, and software development consulting, our focus is on helping our clients turn ideas into a business. And as Top Software Design & Development Company on Clutch, we have plenty of great reviews to prove that’s were good at it!
Fueled by a passion for people and the newest technologies, we work in a culture based on values, cooperation, and team spirit. Put simply, we are nice people to work with - check out our profile and #MeetMerix!
Every day you will have contact with employees and supervise a variety of documents. You will be responsible for:
- preparing contracts & invoices
- creating and maintaining the personnel files,
- preparing and keeping records of working timesheets & holidays
- preparing business trips and calculating daily allowance,
- arranging initial and periodic health and safety training,
- arranging for employees' occupational health assessments,
- managing DocuSign, electronics signatures, sending correspondence, archiving of documents
- creating reports and summaries
- managing the employee’s benefits (Multisport, Medical Insurance etc.)
- ongoing contact with accountancy
Who you are (requirements):
- you have professional experience in the HR Administration Area
- you have knowledge of labor law and employment conditions in the B2B ratio
- you are a proactive, systematic, and solution-focused person
- you have a good command of written and spoken Polish and English (minimum B2)
- you have a solid knowledge of cloud-based office solutions (Google Workspace)
What we'd like to see:
- good organizational and communication skills
- attention to details
- proactive approach
- striving to processes optimization
- willingness to develop yourself in the HR area
An employment contract is also an option.
- WorkSmile cafeteria platform - You receive points spend on anything that interests you. Holiday vouchers? Audiobooks? Or maybe a catering for your pet?
- Training budget - End up with more than a paycheck - a brand new skill set!
- Multisport card - ‘A sound mind in a sound body’. Exercise either on your own or with your new coworkers!
- 25 paid days off - On B2B.
- Free medical care - In case laughter is not a strong enough medicine.
- Internal trainings - We’re all about learning - during training, internal meetings, or even while playing foosball.
- Mentors - Joining a new team is a huge deal. You will start your adventure with your own mentor.
- Flexible working hours - There is no need to reset your internal clock - night owls and early birds are welcome.
- Free online English lessons - English, my friend, do you speak it? With the help of our English lessons, soon you'll feel like a native speaker!
- Work from home - You want it, you got it. Isn’t that obvious?
- Online team parties - All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. That's why we regularly go out to blow off some steam!
- 1000 PLN bonus - For improving your home office (one time).