🤓 HR Business Partner
10 100 - 13 500 PLN netto
🌍 MERIXSTUDIO | Małachowskiego 10, Poznań🖥 https://www.merixstudio.com/
#HR, #HRBP, #IT
Merixstudio is a full-stack, agile software team of creative technologists from Poznań.
With our primary services being web&mobile app development, product design, and software development consulting, our focus is on helping our clients turn ideas into a business. And as Top Software Design & Development Company on Clutch, we have plenty of great reviews to prove that’s were good at it!
Fueled by a passion for people and the newest technologies, we work in a culture based on values, cooperation, and team spirit.
Put simply, we are nice people to work with - check out our profile and #MeetMerix!
What you'll do:
You'll provide responsive, high-quality expert advice, coaching, and guidance to leaders on people management matters covering the full employee lifecycle. With close cooperation with Managers, Leaders and HR team you'll propose solutions, develop and improve areas related to our:
- Assessment meetings - you'll describe, create and implement consistent standards and evaluation surveys. You'll support Managers with following on compensation & rewards programs and adapt them to the business perspective
- Succession planning - you'll conduct process for identifying and developing new leaders, working with experienced and capable employees that are prepared to assume these roles in the future
- Training and Development programs - you'll e.g. improve the onboarding process, build and develop a “learning process framework” and create a training program for Engineering Managers and Team Leaders
You'll also align Management Team within “one people strategy” by creating and constantly improving Human Resource Management Policy in line with the company's strategy and goals. You'll be responsible for identifying and handling conflicts area. Analysis of trends and indicators to develop and improve solutions, processes and tools will be your daily basis.
So...if Learn&Development, People Analytics and Data Driven HR are not an empty buzzword for you - you're in a right place :)
Who you are:
- you understand IT and software development solutions and know how they translate into the employee and business market
- you know how to translate business requirements into the internal process
- you have the skills to find mutual understanding between management (business) and employees needs
- you have both the empathy to work with people and business, understanding to help scale our teams
- you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- you are a proactive, systematic and solution-focused person with agile approach to work
- you have a good command of written and spoken Polish and English
- you have the ability to solve current problems in resource management and you always try to be prepared for those that may occur in the future
What we'd like to see:
- experience as an HR Business Partner (in IT companies would be a strong asset)
- knowledge of HR trends and best practices/policies
- analytical and problem-solving skills
- experience in conducting trainings will be a plus :)
- experience in adapting work style to fit the needs of the teams